Urgent Fury Hosting is proud to offer...

• Directors

Free PHPBB Forum hosting. For clans looking to get a free forum up and running visit www.clansite.pro and set your free forum up today.

Enjoy the same support that our hosting customers have come to love. Over the next few weeks, several features will be added to PHPBB that each user will have access to.

Thanks from Urgent Fury for your support.

Do you guys have a set forum template? Just curious because they have all kinds of sites like this for WoW clans to make a cookie cutter site. I think it's cool that UF is giving the same thing for Socom clans. Stupid question but are you guys going to open it up to clans that aren't in UF? It could be a way to advertise and get more people here.

• Directors

We have added a few templates, and the good thing about PHPBB is the clan can design their own template and we can put it up for them... and you bet that ClanSite.Pro has no requirements of being a part of Urgent Fury.

So if anyone out there is giving advice, direct them that way... in the coming weeks we will also be adding a SMF option on a different domain.

• Directors

PHPBB and SMF are forum scripts... most know SMF because that was what Urgent Fury was running before we migrated to the much more powerful VBulletin...

Here is the support forum... nothing fancy at all http://cspsupport.clansite.pro

PHPBB and SMF are forum scripts... most know SMF because that was what Urgent Fury was running before we migrated to the much more powerful VBulletin...

Here is the support forum... nothing fancy at all http://cspsupport.clansite.pro

When I think of smf I think of solaris "Service Management Facility".

Very nice guys. Everyone should have an HQ IMO.

THis will give everyone a chance to look at the advantages of having a website to use for preparation.

I agree October. This sounds like a BIG step forward for UF Helping out to the community. I cant tell you how many times I have met good clans that do not know the experience we all take for granted now. Once again I say thank you UF. Not for me but for my future friends and allies that will need and use this service you have provided.

In hindsite if this had happened years ago who knows what our current clans would look like. just a confusious thought.

Very nice guys. I see how many clans try to function just on a game and etc. But that is no way to be organized and have people come together when something important needs to be said or an issue resolved. Now these clans really don't have any excuse, plus the fact that the PS3 has browser capability for them to go to their forums from the console itself. Soo many excuses that used to come up are now obsolete (ex: My dog bit the keyboard, My sister's always on the computer, I don't have a computer and etc.)