Enter Clan Name

Limited Edition

Enter Clan Tag

[dE]

Clan Contact:

Last-

Clan Contact Email

Clan Web Address

Has anyone in your clan ever participated in Urgent Fury?

Yes most of the members currently with-in the clan have participated at urgent fury.

If yes, please tell us what percentage of your players have played here.

90%

Has the leader of your clan ever led a clan here at Urgent Fury and if yes, what clan and what was their name in that clan?

No

To your knowledge, have you or any member of your clan been suspended from Urgent Fury for any reason? Please make sure you use due diligence in making sure this answer is accurate. Answering yes will not automatically bar you from playing at Urgent Fury.

Yes

If you answered yes to above, please explain

Last-: Solicitation 1 year

i2IDIUM: Duel Claning 60 days

Where did you hear or learn about Urgent Fury?

I first heard about urgent fury from my time in [iMr] Immortals back on s3/ca.

Welcome to Urgent Fury. While many of you have participated in UF before, this is a new clan, therefore a new clan to UF. You will have a Ranger Advisor assigned to you. This Advisor will assist you in your process to enter this community. They will inform you of what we expect from our clans and their members. They will also assist you in any questions you may have. If you have a question they are unable to answer, they will contact a member of Staff and get that answer for you.

This Advisor may or may not, also wish to see how you conduct yourself on the battlefield. They may want to see how you conduct yourself online as well as interact with you. This is at the Advisors discretion. I would advise you to make sure you allow them to play with you if they do request so.

That being said an Advisor will be along shortly to introduce themselves to you and start the process.

Thank you and once again welcome to Urgent Fury!

So your clan name is Limited Edition and your tags are dE? Doesn't seem to make sense.

Enlighten us please.

It's simple, it's the last letter in Limited and first letter of Edition and when you put dE together they can share the same line. We're one clan with one goal and one outcome. Check out the logo on the site for a better understanding of what I mean www.clanle.com

Edited by Last-

I am posting this to answer a few question I have received.

I shut down AieL once we were done with UFIC. I allowed the guys to shoot with NNN without me for a while so they could get a feel for life in NNN and under their leadership. After about 3 weeks I checked in with everyone. Basically the Socom guys indicated to me that it wasn't going to work out for them and the COD guys decided that they did not want to play Socom. As a result, there are COD only guys who did remain with NNN. I believe a total of 4 AieL players who played in UFIC as AieL are playing Socom in Limited Edition.

As I explained in my posts in the CR section, the reason for the merge is because I will be unable to lead due to school/life obligations; I hope to be able to play some as a member of Limited Edition.

Edited by Pillorian

• Directors

Welcome to Urgent Fury. We are please to have you with us. Always hold true to our motto "Win with Honor, Loose with Dignity"

• Directors

Greetings!!!! Welcome to Urgent Fury. Please check out our podcast Urgent Frequency .

And be sure to check out UFreq TV (Urgent Frequency Television) on PlayStation Home & on our official YouTube channel!

Hooyah!!!

~V~