Time to be honest...

• Directors

Due to my waking up at an unusual hour this morning... all of my regular news was overtaken by the future King... so I turned on Fox News and went to work with it going in the background... got a lot done too

Guest Attitude

I had an interest in it. Couldn't watch it so I googled some info about how it went down. The best shit was the site I found about the traditions they followed and what traditions they broke from.

For example, did you know that William created his own military uniform just for the occassion? He wanted parts from both of his two uniforms from his different branches of the military he serves, so they combined parts of the two togeather. Thats why he was in a red jacket, thats the color from his other branch of service. The Royal Navy wears blue. Then something about his buttons and medals and such.

• Directors

They used both... she arrived via car and they left in the same carriage as his mother did... there were a lot of comparisions to his mothers wedding

So... what exactly do they do? I mean politics wise...?

Nothing. Just figure heads. Like super famous, but traditional celebrities.

Yea, it's all name sake now. Kinda like museum figures, IMO.

There is a big part of England that would like to do away with the whole king and queen status. They think it kinda defeats the purpose of a democracy. Which it would if they held any political power, which I do not believe they do.

Hell, if it wasn't for that "The King's Speech" movie, no one would know who the king was during WWII. Winston Churchill ran that country then.

I've read they do still have power. They can if they choose to dissolve the parliament. The Queen can change Laws. She also has say in the military if she wants. It's a democracy and it would caught problems if she stuck her authority in too much.

I also read they still have rule over Australia and Canada. And can dissolve there Gov. if need be. And did with Australia once. On my phone so I can't post links or I don't know how.

Don't know if I'm right but I had the same question a few days ago and Googled it.

I've read they do still have power. They can if they choose to dissolve the parliament. The Queen can change Laws. She also has say in the military if she wants. It's a democracy and it would caught problems if she stuck her authority in too much.

I also read they still have rule over Australia and Canada. And can dissolve there Gov. if need be. And did with Australia once. On my phone so I can't post links or I don't know how.

Don't know if I'm right but I had the same question a few days ago and Googled it.

So I have no idea what the Hell I'm talking about. lol

I couldn't have cared less about the wedding. What bearing does it have on me or the world? Absolutely none. CNN, MSNBC, Fox news and every other damn channel had full coverage of it for days. Isn't there some real news you could report on besides Kate's dress? I heard 2 billion people were projected to watch the wedding. We have major civil unrest in the Middle East and parts of Africa with REAL news happening, but a British wedding is more important. I hate that.

I couldn't have cared less about the wedding. What bearing does it have on me or the world? Absolutely none. CNN, MSNBC, Fox news and every other damn channel had full coverage of it for days. Isn't there some real news you could report on besides Kate's dress? I heard 2 billion people were projected to watch the wedding. We have major civil unrest in the Middle East and parts of Africa with REAL news happening, but a British wedding is more important. I hate that.

WooT!

Now everyone is like what wedding? :)

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk