Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

ps3 move like dislike ?

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

I didn't like it. Moving the reticule around is really annoying. The whole set up is annoying...too busy with all the buttons..etc... If you ask me...save your money!!

I'd avoid multiplayer online with the Sharpshooter. It's more of something to use for Single Player campaign or possibly Co-op.

If you play online for more than 30 minutes at a time. The sharpshooter will get old. Holding it up to your shoulder for hours gets tiresome. Not to mention to me it's not something that reacts the way I need it to online.

The main problem with the Sharpshooter is basically your characters head is attached to the gun sights, all the time. So like Broken says, it gets old real quick. And when I say old, my shoulder and back actually started to hurt after about 30-45 minutes playing the KZ3 demo.

But if you play a game that does the character movement for you, it's kinda fun and works. I played the demo of Dead Space 2, and the Sharpshooter works real good for that. Because you don't always have to keep the gun at the ready.

i have the sharpshooter and i used it well playing Time Crisus and its awasome, i used it for single player in S4 but have not tried it online. first i want to use it for co-op, but judging from the above its going to be put away fast.

I actually enjoy the sharpshooter I play S4 with it. When I first used it I was like oh hell no, but I just kept using it. Now it feels more comfortable than the regular controller... I guess it just depends on how long u put up with the awkwardness before u finally tell yourself screw this I'm using the regular controller. I enjoy it.

I find the "move" useful and fun for somes games. ie tiger woods golf. It responds alot better than the Wii IMO. I don't like it for socom though. you have to be in full retard mode standing in front of your tv to play... and man it's alot of work.