Geronimo with the Bin Laden Raid?

• Directors

Anyone who has any basic knowledge of the Old West or Native American (Apache) history, is well aware of Geronimo's legendary (almost spooky)

ability to evade large numbers of both Mexican & U.S. troops.

On numerous occasions, he was said to have just "disappeared". Some people even believed he had magical powers.

At one point, Geronimo evaded thousands of Mexican and American troops for over a year.

OBL (Osama Bin laden) was given the "call sign", because of his ability to "escape & evade" U.S. & Coalition troops for nearly 10 years.

If you do the research, especially since his death, you'll find that we've been close to him a couple of times. And he simply got away.

And the fact that he evaded capture or death for such a long time, especially in this world of instant information & high tech military technology, makes it even more impressive. Although...how ironic is it that we caught him because of a few loose ends, and a handful of silly mistakes?

At any rate. Hooyah to Seal Team 6 /DEVGRU!!! Geronimo: E.K.I.A. (Enemy Killed In Action)

~V~

Edited by V1P3R_1

• Directors
The thing that upset the Native Americans was Geronimo being associated with the slaughter of thousands of people and viewed as a terrorist. They have demanded a formal apology from the White House.

Yeah....I saw that too. Oy Vey! Like our pal Crusty said earlier in this thread...

Some people get hyped up over the silliest things.
Edited by V1P3R_1

i dont mean to hijack this thread, but vipers post made me think of a great story i saw on the news last night. when they interviewed the man who started seal team six, during the cold war, ther was already a seal team 1 and 2. this was back when seals were famous for underwater demolitions. when asked why he named his team "seal team 6" his answer was simple. the russians would always wonder where seal teams 3,4, and 5 were :)