McDonald's says playing video games makes you fat?!

McDonald's catering to it's fat-ass fan base...that's hilarious! I wonder what senseless obese retarded pencil pushing chotch thought that up?! And America wonders why it has the highest percentage of heart disease, and obesity rates for that matter, in the world.

Boy am I glad I give 2 shits about my health!

I will admit that I hit up Wendy's for a triple plain no cheese every once in a while. But for me it's different, when I need a hit of protein and fat it's a perfect small meal. A little heavy on the fat content side, but I balance it out with the rest of my meal schedule during the day. Besides it's not easy eating 165 grams of fat a day.

Fast food is horrible and though I'm bitching, Wendy's is actually the worst of them all, (might be why it taste's so good...hmm just a thought ;))

There are healthier options to eat people, I mean seriously why eat burgers, pizza, fries, milkshakes, salads with enough dressing to declare an oil strike on, or a half gallon of Cold Stone Creamery's double triple ballistic fudge brownie whatever the fuck with extra peanut butter, sugar loaded Cherries, and a whopping load of the Grim Reaper's Jizz blocking your blood flow...whewww!

Eat HEALTHIER options...!

Like:

Subway-AVOID MAYO! ...even though it's "Lite" Mayo, complete BULLSHIT, Mayo is nothing BUT fat. So how can anything that is nothing BUT fat matter? Sure it has half the calories, but it doesn't mean shit when 6 of 7 grams are saturated! YUMMM THERE GO MY ARTERIES! Also avoid Double Cheese, ask for WRAPS instead of BREAD

Quizno's-without the fancy heavy dressings, mustard and their Chicken Carbanora Alfredo Sauce is really healthy for you. Also invest in PLENTY of VEGETABLES at both places. At Quizno's it's actually better to eat the bread, because they use whole grain bread only (yes even the white bread) and it's high in fiber! GREAT FOR THE HEART AND CIRCULATORY SYSTEM...digestive system as well for you old bastards out there...sorry just keepin' it real!

Panera Bread-SALADS and NON-cream soups! Don't eat all the bread, (Remember if you eat a bagel before 9 a.m. it's like you never even ate the damn thing! Keep to a normal 1 BAGEL serving size though! It's not going to work like it's supposed to when you cram 6 Cinnamon Sugar or Everything Bagel's down your fat gullet!)

Burger King, McDonald's, Wendy's, Rally's, Jack in a Box, Arby's, Sonic, and any other "Burger type joint"-ask for salad's and chicken sandwiches, (not fried, but GRILLED), wrapped in lettuce, NO BUN, with the dressing's on the side. Especially for the salads...ALWAYS ask for dressing on the side, add it as YOU feel you need it, this especially goes for Caesar Salad's because the dressing is usually added already. One thing I do when I desire a fattier dressing, I order my dressing on the side as always and dip my fork into the dressing before digging in for some lettuce, spinach, chicken or some other meat, and a few peta chips...mmm! You still get the taste but about 1/4 of the fat and carbs...thus 1/4 of the calories. GENIUS!

As for everything else use COMMON SENSE! Not many people have it now a days, so either acquire it or start using that shit if you've got it!

Don't drink soda, and drink your required 8 glasses of water a day...

THANK YOU!

No I'm not a PHD holding health food junky...trust me if you saw the meals I cook it's far from Health Food, but it is VERY healthy...I'm a body builder so I have a very high interest in the quality of my food and what is and isn't going into my body.

I just try to help those around me live as much of a healthy life as they possibly can. Knowledge is power, and the knowledge I do my best to share gives people the power to live longer healthier lives and improve their over-all quality of life.