I Know its bad to say,but

One good thing has come of the PSN being down is the UF forums

have been getting alot of action,I have been getting alot more even on

our clan site.

Maybe we should start a PSN stand down once a month

to get all Clans and clan members active on UF forums.

I dont know just a thought ....

Maybe someone could come up with a cool thread to keep alive for it.

• Directors

Viper can contest, we have now complete two websites... www.gametwit.com and just putting the final touches on www.txdeal.com

I hate being productive lol.

Well, I've had more time to check out things on UF. Been able to skype with Shane more ( ~ lol!) and do alot of other things! But we should be doing this without the PSN network being down. Maybe everyone has learned a lesson from all of this downtime because it sure has allowed us to make for more uptime with other things! ;-)

I plan on taking a day off when the network comes back on line and just revelling in the missed glee of killing noobies with a shotgun...lol

As far as I can tell the PSN being down is actually hurting all clans who play online FPS. Potential recruits are buying Xbox and selling their PS3's. Xbox was on sale last weel for $100. That $100 to get your FPS fix on Halo.

Edited by PIRO_THE

Yes they do. My kids have xbox and we were playing the new zombie map, Call of the Dead. The map is huge and hella fun.

On a side note.. I found a way to play Black Ops online Lan games on the PS3 last night. They are private matches with no xp, but it was still nice to play against other people.

what sucks is that our site is down for maintaince, so i'm bored and lonely. I often find myslef holding my ps3 controller and just staring at my T.V. prentending to play.... :'(

I think my house is the cleanest its ever been, and now we have a vegetable garden. Damn PSN.

Edited by darth_cedaus

Guest Attitude

Ok Darth,

That made me chuckle out loud prompting the wife to ask me whats so funny. So I read her your post, now it's not so funny, as I can see her mind thinking of other things she can have me do around here.

Damn you PSN, Damn you!

Whenever the PSNetwork DOES go back online...I'm probably just going to just 'stare' at the home screen for a bit, unless someone pinches me. It will have to absorb that we've even gotten the PSNetwork BACK before I will be able to move past the stare-point (aka: 'state-of-shock') ~ lmfao!

Guest Attitude
I know right. I'm one of them. Ive been apart of uf for almost a year and i have 15 posts :)

And Atitude I'm sorry if i caused you to make a garden lmfao.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten that request yet but if I do, I'm going to pay a visit over to your clans site and throw you under the bus! :bounce:

The thing that's scary about PSN being down is that I'm starting to realize that I CAN live w/o it. I'm almost through the withdrawal stage and into the "X days sober and proud of it" stage. I DON'T WANT THAT!! Come back PSN, please I'm begging you!!!

Guest Attitude

I hear ya on that Peebrain, I'm not missing it like I use to. If some of us are feeling that way, can you imagine how many players Sony is actually loosing forever because of this. wow.