A few new websites...

• Directors

Well with the PSN being down, we have been a little more productive in the past couple of weeks...

Sites removed

Edited by Shane

• 3 months later...
Well with the PSN being down, we have been a little more productive in the past couple of weeks...

Sites removed

Neither of these links do anything.!? (Error page)

What was the name of that gaming non-profit organization..?

Edited by Shane

• Directors

I forgot to remove this when I took the sites down last week and I always get suprised when a post from 4 months gets bumped back up...

As for the non profit, to which are you referring to?

Thanks Shane, i was searching, & this thread came up & i thought one of those sites might be something i was looking for.. But as for the site i am looking for I cant remember what it is called. lol

Not Wounded Warrior, but there was another one that used to be around some of the clans sites, & here.

I got a question about Zazzle too, but i'll PM you.