New World Ordr

Enter Clan Tag

OWN

Clan Contact:

Flatline1

Clan Contact Email

Clan Web Address

n/a

Has anyone in your clan ever participated in Urgent Fury?

Yes I'd say about 95% of my current clan roster has participated in UF Black multiple times for Socom Confrontation, but we've been inactive here at UF for a while now.

If yes, please tell us what percentage of your players have played here.

95%

Has the leader of your clan ever led a clan here at Urgent Fury and if yes, what clan and what was their name in that clan?

Yes

To your knowledge, have you or any member of your clan been suspended from Urgent Fury for any reason? Please make sure you use due diligence in making sure this answer is accurate. Answering yes will not automatically bar you from playing at Urgent Fury.

No

If you answered yes to above, please explain

I answered no but its making me complete this part of the form in order to submit it.

Where did you hear or learn about Urgent Fury?

Shane from clan Blunt Force

Welcome to Urgent Fury. While some of your members may have played here before, you have either changed names, leaders or have been absent from this community for a prolonged period of time. Due to one of the previous mentioned situations, we consider your clan, new to Urgent Fury and will have a Ranger Advisor assigned to your clan. This Advisor will assist your clan in your process to enter this community. They will inform you of what we expect from our clans and their members. They will also assist you in any questions you may have. If you have a question they are unable to answer, they will contact a member of Staff and get that answer for you.

This Advisor, is your first step to gaining permanent entry into the Urgent Fury community. Please make sure you make yourself available to them and communicate with them. This Advisor at some point may wish to join your clan in a public room, to observe your clan on the battlefield. I would highly suggest you accommodate them.

That being said an Advisor will be along shortly to introduce themselves to you and start the process.

Thank you and once again welcome to Urgent Fury!

• Directors

Hey Flatline, I notice that you do not have any website listed my I recommend www.clansite.pro for free forum hosting or setting up a website with www.urgentfury.net.

• Directors

Greetings!!!! Welcome to Urgent Fury. Please check out our podcast Urgent Frequency .

And be sure to check out UFreq TV (Urgent Frequency Television) on PlayStation Home & on our official YouTube channel!

And be sure to check out GAMETWIT to network with other gamers, and industry pros!

Hooyah!!!

~V~

• 1 month later...