WATER ??

Anyone who lives in Chicago SHOULD be saying "tap water."

Chicago has the #1 cleanest filtered water right out of our tap.

And I don't buy bottled water anymore since I found out what creating and shipping those crates of plastic COSTS the environment.

Get a steel or aluminum bottle, and FILL IT.

There's a comedian Isaw on the Comedy channel. I don't know his name. But he talks about this.

Take Milk we are the only creature on earth that actively drinks another creatures Milk. And it's recommended we drink 3 Glasses a Day.

Water we used to be happy to drink it out of the Garden Hose. Now they put it in plastic bottles and sell it to us for $2 and it is recommended we drink 8 friggin Glasses a day.

Compare that to Fuel Prices we are bitching about.

I'll find the clip it's pretty funny.

Undertow ]

And I don't buy bottled water anymore since I found out what creating and shipping those crates of plastic COSTS the environment.

Not sure who has the best water out of the tap, but i do agree on not buying all those damn bottles...!!

Also why would you guys want to drink all that sugar everyday..!?

Get a filter on your faucett, & drink Water water.!! ;D

It is better than bottled water, because bottled water doesn't have to be checked/tested as often as the tap.!

As far as bottled water goes Fiji is the best tasting.. im not sure why, but its so silky and smooth ..lol

Chili-Palmer ]
Undertow ]

Not sure who has the best water out of the tap, but i do agree on not buying all those damn bottles...!!

Also why would you guys want to drink all that sugar everyday..!?

Get a filter on your faucett, & drink Water water.!! ;D

It is better than bottled water, because bottled water doesn't have to be checked/tested as often as the tap.!

As far as bottled water goes Fiji is the best tasting.. im not sure why, but its so silky and smooth ..lol

AHH...you city folk.....I had a well drilled to have water. Noone but myself to test that shit...hey...it actually smells like shit too....sulfer to be exact.  I will be working on that cure very soon. Takes a strong stomach to brush your teeth these days.

I drink G2...Gaterade with half the bad stuff in it......its like diet aid ...its really good...grape is my fav.

I count 5 aqufina, 1 G2, and 2 red bull cans on my desk at this time.... Ya I drink alot of aquafina...they end up on my desk cause I excersize and then check UF then take shower then go to work......

i tried that g2 shit .

nasty shit ......

and as for well water that shit is nasty unless you got a double filtration system.....even if you use it for ice cubes it smells and taste funny and dasani puts a cople ingrediants in thier shit .....

up here we drink POLAND SPRINGS now that is some DAMN GOOD water.

you can drink a damn gallon and still want some more and it's cheap. a dollar a gallon ....... 8)

D_dubYa ]

Considering right now I have strep throat, Pure Water(arrowhead etc.) is the best. When I was little, I loved well water, no more tho.

damn pure water is good

...i go camping in the white moutains and i 'll drink that water i dont care bout the moose piss and shit :P

I don't think that can be good for you. :P

-Disciple- ]
D_dubYa ]

Considering right now I have strep throat, Pure Water(arrowhead etc.) is the best. When I was little, I loved well water, no more tho.

damn pure water is good

...i go camping in the white moutains and i 'll drink that water i dont care bout the moose piss and shit :P

I don't think that can be good for you.  :P

probally better then soda and half the other shit out there..but yeah i make sur ei get it by the botle and not made in mexico on it ;D