All fun and games aside

I had the wild hair to google myself and guess what? Seems there are web sites out there distributing the songs I created as a young adult.

http://www.zaptunes.com/free-download/Pezunk

That is just one such site. search PEZUNK.

I realy don't know what to do but I do know that this has happened without my permission. The music may not be good but it is mine. I spent long hard hours in a small practice room and in bars perfecting it.

Any advice or council.?

• Directors

Your best hope is that back when you made your first recordings, that you did that age copyright thing. Where you mailed tapes of your work to yourself and never opened the envelopes. That will prove who came up with the music first.

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk

I'd either demand royalties for every previous and future download, or demand that they pull your music from the sites. Ask them where exactly they got the release from whoever for them to sell it. Unless someone in your band went behind your back you could have a legitimate lawsuit.