Notice of Patent Pending for TacMap Tournaments

Yes one would hope that it is the legitimacy of the tournament that holds clans here, not the law. lol

But either way (productive, valuable, or not) it is a big step in the business sense that is the focus, so Kudos to you ef. :)

But you guys pretty much exausted the subject so i'll just move on to something FAR more important..

Oh Irish! Why did you have to go and bring this up? You DO NOT want me getting started on this subject. Let me just say this ... Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) are so bad on so many levels. The fact that a company can genetically modify seed, plant it next to my clean, pure crop, taint MY crop through natural cross pollination, and then SUE ME for growing THEIR seed is insanity of the highest order. And that's just the first problem with GMOs ... we won't get into how about 80% of our food contains GMOs (products made with soybeans and corn are the biggest culprits) and how terribly unhealthy it is for us ... notice the increase in food allergies and gluten intolerances and then there is the worry about the transfer of antibiotic resistance (from the foods containing the GMO product to the human that ingested it) and the list goes on.

Truthfully, are y'all really tripping over UF filing a patent on a FREAKIN' TACMAP? Seriously?!?!?!? Why not put some of that same passion and energy into the things that really matter, truly mean something in life?

MONSANTOS CAN DIE.!!!

I'm about to start my own seed company that has a genetic killer in it, just so it wipes out all of monsantos' seeds. lol

The joke is more the guy that said he knew the day and time of the rapture. It's in the bible, wer will not know when, it'll just happen. There's no planing for it so people can't live like a Pagan then in the 11th hour commit and be saved. Kind of an incentive to live every day, every moment as if it's going to br the next second.

So the jokes are aimed at a narcissistic douche that thinks he was told something that we all know no one will be told.

And btw, I love your heart Hippie, thanks for caring.

You didn't hear, the Rapture was a horse race..

=============================

2011_preakness_114486488_540x405.jpg

Jockey Jesus Castanon poses for a photo aboard Shackleford in the winners circle after winning the 136th running of the Preakness Stakes at Pimlico Race Course on May 21, 2011 in Baltimore, Maryland.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-400_162-10007821.html#ixzz1NIhpNidD

=============================

Yes (these days) i am one who comes by just for the latest "Drama".. but pageviews are pageviews & i check in on things, just different when you dont participate in the tourneys anymore. (but still the highest poster by over 1,000. :loser: lol)

Damn no loser smiliey. :(

The funny part of this thread is all the speculation as to why it was done. Not one of you know the reasoning behind the owners decision. Yet some jump to the conclusion they want to. It's especially funny to see the kids that took their ball and went away, come rushing in to condemn something they know nothing about. I thought you people were done with UF.

The funny part of this thread is all the speculation as to why it was done. Not one of you know the reasoning behind the owners decision. Yet some jump to the conclusion they want to. It's especially funny to see the kids that took their ball and went away, come rushing in to condemn something they know nothing about. I thought you people were done with UF.

I had a funny comment for this but I took my ball and left.

Edited by PACKERNUT-

Boy that is just too bad we couldn't hear, what would most likely be an intuitive quip of sarcasm and wittiness. Damnit all to hell for your decision of hesitance.

Or am I wrong that you would decide to make a potentially negative remark about a community that you abandond in the not so distant past?

Im with Red on this. I try to be calm on this but im tired of you chiamira coming into this thread after you abandon UF just to come into a thread from a community you left just to talk shit. Yeah I cant wait for UF to get this patent and ill go to every damn place that you play and make sure there is no tacmap.. GAMING in this league is for fun but its also business.. If you dont like what SHANE does... go to your forum and cry about it.. dont come here and bitch about it just cause your clan left cause of stupid reasons. I'm tired of people coming and attacking UF OFFICIALS just cause you dont get your way. This is not a daycare chiamira,,, If you dont like it go somewhere else. Quit your sarcastic remarks...

BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING TO ME,,, SORRY UF for being an asshole in this thread but it seemed like it needed to be done.. Shanes a friend of mine and I wont let people come into this home and talk shit...

Im with Red on this. I try to be calm on this but im tired of you chiamira coming into this thread after you abandon UF just to come into a thread from a community you left just to talk shit. Yeah I cant wait for UF to get this patent and ill go to every damn place that you play and make sure there is no tacmap.. GAMING in this league is for fun but its also business.. If you dont like what SHANE does... go to your forum and cry about it.. dont come here and bitch about it just cause your clan left cause of stupid reasons. I'm tired of people coming and attacking UF OFFICIALS just cause you dont get your way. This is not a daycare chiamira,,, If you dont like it go somewhere else. Quit your sarcastic remarks...

BEFORE SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING TO ME,,, SORRY UF for being an asshole in this thread but it seemed like it needed to be done.. Shanes a friend of mine and I wont let people come into this home and talk shit...

Awwww, are you upset??? Anyway, first off I have the right to come here & talk about it... Plain & simply because He came into MY HOMES, MY THREADS & decided to share his "Pending" Thoughts... So there for I can Come Here As a member and say whatever I want to say!!! How's That? I didn't see any rules broken by what I'm doing. So too bad....

Links, Chiamira. You are to provide links for ultimate proof.

This Was Sent VIA e-mail on our site from shane:

I would like to informally notify you that your New Horizon Tournament is infringing on a Pending Patent that belongs to Urgent Fury Holdings, LLC.

Please remove this tournament as soon as possible.

Thank you for your compliance and good luck with your other tournaments.

Shane Bell

CIO

Urgent Fury Holdings LLC

Also Here is a link where someone came into our thread to speak on it, prior to this announcement:

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-Clans-PS2-PS3/Socom-4-New-Horizon-Tacmap-Tournament/m-p/1153166#M41204

There are many different threads where this has happened. I'm not going to waste my time looking for them. & just in case your talking about me & my activity on this site, you can click on my name & view the threads that I have posted on.

Dude i aint upset yet.... you want me to.. just let me know.. i dont mind,, i have proven facts for you over and over again.. your probably just mad cause your tournament that you probably wanted to start go shut down. am i right.. So you probably spent money trying to start your on tournament site cause you left UF. You thought you could do it better,, but before you could get started Shane shut you down.. Is that about right.. did i touch a nerve on that..

Dude i aint upset yet.... you want me to.. just let me know.. i dont mind,, i have proven facts for you over and over again.. your probably just mad cause your tournament that you probably wanted to start go shut down. am i right.. So you probably spent money trying to start your on tournament site cause you left UF. You thought you could do it better,, but before you could get started Shane shut you down.. Is that about right.. did i touch a nerve on that..

Good call SN1PERCITY! ~ I 'knew' there was something other than [uF]'s adaptive business venture being a good thing for this community. At this time, I must repeat what BANDIT99 said:

More often than not, the difference between success and failure can be attributed to recognizing an open door and seizing the opportunities it presents. In the world we live in, we see those who have the ability to see these doors, capitalize on them every day...[uF]... has seen an open door, walked through and closed it behind them, just as UF has done. It's business, in it's simplest form, seizing the opportunities before you. You can present all the arguments you want about the past and who did this or that concerning TacMap tournaments. You can argue all day long about who does or now in this case who did it better all you want, but at this point it is moot as by law only one is able to continue to do so. Urgent Fury recognized the door.

"All your BASE (TACMAP TOURNAMENTS), belong to US (UF)" ~ lmfao!

Edited by CritiKiL
Wrong Quote.

Not at all man, actually were doing better than ever thanks to some issues that other tournament sites are having... ;)

Were actually averaging 1042 site visits a day... Either way I have put exactly 0$ into it, & everything is going great, Matter of fact i would of minded my own business if we wouldn't of gotten those e-mails. But I really would love to see you "upset"??? Either way you haven't proven any facts to me at all... maybe you said some good stuff through all that talk with Shadow... but either way "Pending" Is pending, In my opinion Keep your mouth shut until you have something NOT PENDING lol

You thought you could do it better,, but before you could get started Shane shut you down.. Is that about right.. did i touch a nerve on that..

Our TacMap Is better by the way...& Shane sent an e-mail to us,,,, ewwwww that's not shutting us down... He won't even post on our site... or here for that matter... Because he really doesn't have anything to say to defend this topic. Or he understands now what he has is pending & he can gloat when it's not pending anymore (IF) & this world of UF that you live in must have your eyes clouded... Because most of your statements against me & these sites couldn't be more wrong.

• Directors

OK I am gong to put an end to this as it has run its course...

First off the post was as Bandit said a PSA or Notice. We did this as a courtesy to let everyone know that we have reached the status of Patent Pending. This was done for a few reasons but mostly to give warning to those that if and when the Patent is Approved it will back date to a point in time previous to this announcement.

The expressions "patent pending" (sometimes abbreviated by "pat. pend." or "pat. pending") or "patent applied for" refer to a warning that inventors are entitled to use in reference to their product or process once a patent application has been filed, but prior to the patent being issued or the application abandoned. The marking serves to notify potential infringer's who would copy the invention that they may be liable for damages (including back-dated royalties), seizure, and injunction once a patent is issued.

And yes I did contact the owners of EBZ via their contact form and informed them of the pending patent and asked them to remove the infringing tournament as a courtesy so that if and when the patent is approved they are not "liable for damages (including back-dated royalties), seizure, and injunction". Now they have every right to choose to continue but they have been informed of the Pending Patent and cannot claim ignorance of this, and will be "liable for damages (including back-dated royalties), seizure, and injunction".

And you are right I did not come over to your (wait Their) forums and do this publicly because well that is not the proper venue.

And to make it clear this post is the ONLY post that has been made by Urgent Fury about the Patent Pending status. You have made several claims that I have posted this your threads, but I have not once made a post about it outside of this thread. I have amended my signature as we are advised that we need to place "Patent Pending" before mention of our TacMap Tournaments.

To those that have requested all of the information, I do not know how long it takes to populate in the US Govs website and that really is not of my concern. It will be available when it is available. We have received our paperwork and are good.

And for all of the Lawyers that we have here in UF, glad to see you guys finished school... I envy college grads since I never stopped working after I left the Navy to go to school. Waisted a $38k Scholarship too.

And you continue to bring up the post on Socom where I reminded yet another site, we love competition not copytition. All we ask is if you are going to make a site then go for it, good luck and be original. And I also reminded that as much as they claim to be not commercial, they make money the exact same way we do, with advertisers.

And yes your, wait, shadow's, wait, stone cold war's, well whoever... yeah the map looks great and more power too it. That is not our Style we use.

So to some up this Goat Post...

There has been a lot of speculation thrown out here, a lot of legal jargon and a lot of pride, but in the end it is in our lawyer's and the Patent Office's hands. If and when the Patent is approved we will be more than happy to provide full disclosure of what the patent includes and how it will affect those that have a vested interest in other sites weather it be financial ($500, really :o) or Sweat Equity.

So with that, I ask that everyone let this thread end here if you can.

This Was Sent VIA e-mail on our site from shane:

Also Here is a link where someone came into our thread to speak on it, prior to this announcement:

http://forums.socom.com/t5/SOCOM-Clans-PS2-PS3/Socom-4-New-Horizon-Tacmap-Tournament/m-p/1153166#M41204

There are many different threads where this has happened. I'm not going to waste my time looking for them. & just in case your talking about me & my activity on this site, you can click on my name & view the threads that I have posted on.

LOL....I was kidding, Chaimira.

Sorry...this thread seemed too ridiculous to me so I decided to mirror the ridiculousness.

Pay me no mind. My two cents are always worth one.

And you continue to bring up the post on Socom where I reminded yet another site, we love competition not copytition. All we ask is if you are going to make a site then go for it, good luck and be original.

I guess the only question i have here is the same one I've been wondering since day 1. How is what I did with CT or what other tournament are doing now any different than what UF did with Socom Quest? If you can clear that one up for me I'll be more than happy to pipe down. And on top of that, since you have taken over UF, what original styles of tournament play have you come up with? I haven't been around too long but I havent seen any originality come out of here since it was taken over yet. Just the same style of tourneys that have always been played here yet you keep telling everyone else to be creative. You can claim that endurance is something new but how is it anything other than a staggered set of regular tournaments with a grand playoff added at the end. No new concepts coming out of here either.

Look I know I'm probably coming off as an ass to a lot of people but when you get criticized by someone (or a group of people) for doing something knowing damn well they did the exact damn thing it's a little un-nerving to say the least. If you weren't preaching up on your high horse I would have no issue with you but you might as well be a priest telling a sermon about adultery with your girlfriend and wife in the same pew. (Yes I'm aware that would be much worse but it was the first metaphor that came to mind.)

Maybe some don't understand that it isn't just a tac map that is what makes up a tournament, but all the other nuances and details.

I believe that is what is special about the tac maps and I think that is what the guys here at UF are trying to protect. I can't believe I am still talking about this.

HOw about we talk in more circles and start up a thread again that is meant only as a PSA. I think no explanation is needed from that point forward. I don't think these guys have to answer to any other site out there.

LOL....I was kidding, Chaimira.

Sorry...this thread seemed too ridiculous to me so I decided to mirror the ridiculousness.

Pay me no mind. My two cents are always worth one.

Yeah That wasn't a good day for me, Figured I would give it to ya anyway... But I should of known... I'm done with worrying about it... if it goes through then it does, If it doesn't go though, then HAHAHAHAHA but oh well...