Notice of Patent Pending for TacMap Tournaments

Still no proof of application or claimed trademarks.

HOw about we talk in more circles and start up a thread again that is meant only as a PSA. I think no explanation is needed from that point forward. I don't think these guys have to answer to any other site out there.

Have a nice day!

First off, I am not being a tool. My point is this, Shane so proudly posts something then says to use the contact link for information. So when I do that he responds the information can be found on the USPTO site and guess NONE of what he claims is there. So who is being the tool here? Everyone is just taking his word for everything. I could care less if he gets these things or not, at the end of the day the community will make it's choice. My point is this don't go bragging about something and not have the balls to show the proof. I tried doing it the "right" way and in typical Shane fashion, he doesn't respond. This just backs everything up. UF used to be very transparent which is why everyone liked it here, but now everything is secretive and the transparency is gone.

• Directors
First off, I am not being a tool. My point is this, Shane so proudly posts something then says to use the contact link for information. So when I do that he responds the information can be found on the USPTO site and guess NONE of what he claims is there. So who is being the tool here? Everyone is just taking his word for everything. I could care less if he gets these things or not, at the end of the day the community will make it's choice. My point is this don't go bragging about something and not have the balls to show the proof. I tried doing it the "right" way and in typical Shane fashion, he doesn't respond. This just backs everything up. UF used to be very transparent which is why everyone liked it here, but now everything is secretive and the transparency is gone.

Wow this is really getting under your skin...

First of all I did respond to you as you requested all of the details to dispute the Patent, so I kindly responded that you can obtain this as it is Public record and we are not going to do your research for you. Now when it becomes available I don't know... the USPTO handles all of that, we did are part and have the paperwork and receipts. So I will continue to say that we are not going to help you fight a patent when you do not know any of the content of said patent.

Everyone is just taking his word for everything. I could care less if he gets these things or not, at the end of the day the community will make it's choice.

I find it funny that this is all tied to me... I guess it is because I made the post. This is no one man show. There is a team and a community behind UF. Our job here is to pay the bills... we don't ask our clans to pay the bills, and we have even stopped collecting entry fees. So with all of side comments about being "Money Grubbers" I get a chuckle every time I read that.

As for the contact requests.

For licensing requests, you may use the contact us link at the bottom of the page.

At no point in the announcement did we say we were going to give anyone a copy of the Patent information.

I can go on all day, but it is not the right thing to do, so I will say again This is now in the Patent Process' hands, if you can refrain from posting please do and let the topic arise in the future when it needs too.

As I said in my last post, the purpose of this was to inform anyone that may be affected by the Patent and to inform the community on some of the happenings.

Have a wonderful day... E3 is a week away :thumb:

I'd just like to point something out to some of you. There is now 13 pages of non sense here. I've read most of it sadly. At the end of the day this is all just video games. Hate to break it to you. Do you have nothing better to do than get all worked up about a patent? I mean really. Some people have some serious maturing and priority setting to do. It was a savvy business move get over it.

Great read, killed about 20 minutes of work time. I could careless about any of this at the end its just a game, not life lol. I play for an hour or 2 a day to get away from life. If this stuff gets to you IDK what to say lol.

Thanks for the entertainment. :playball: