Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Socom Double XP Going on

Same boat.

I hear ya. respawn respawn respawn. sucks to play it that way but you will learn the maps faster and unlock stuff faster, since mod unlock advancement seems to be based on kills with your equipped weapon alone.

I know, I've been stuck in respawn for days trying to mod up and it's taking forever. Especially with little glitches that prevent you from changing your weapon happening on occasion.

Guest Attitude

Same feelings here guys. I dislike the respawn after respawn room but it needs to be done. If you stick to the classic mode you will be at a big disadvantage later. 11 rounds in a classic mode, maybe 200 points if your on the winning team. 11 rounds of respawn on the winning team, around 1500 points. Yeah, big difference. Suck it up now or pay the consequences later.

I don't think the double xp effects how fast the guns mod. Besides, all that ranking up does is help you unlock those other characters at lvl 40 (the grey/white chick and the guy with the camo). Don't really see the point of double xp...