Urgentfury BETA Team

Currently we are looking to build a BETA team here at Urgentfury that will play new games as they come out and give feedback if these games can support tournament play. People in this position should have multi systems, not a must but will definitely help.

As a team the members will work together to test games and work directly with the Tournament Staff to help come up with new games and tournaments for the Urgentfury Community.

If you are interested in working on the UF: BETA Team please fill out this application here: http://www.urgentfury.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=35

If you have any questions please submit them here or PM me.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

I guess it will depend on who gets into the new Betas.

I've only got a PS3, so if you don't get anyone on both consoles, I'll be able to help out with PS3 Betas. I should be on Uncharted 3 tonight depending on when it's available for download from the store. East Coast usually updates between 7 & 9est.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

If 3 is anything like 2 it would make a pretty badass tourny game except I don't think the UF community will have enough following because it's another 3ps and we're already on socoms' nuts.

(Yay for run-on sentences!!)

Too true. Look what happened to Red Dead Redemption. That tourney never panned out. Rooster and a bunch of us Rangers had alot of fun testing it out though.

Edited by Nemesis

Yep. I think the best one right now is Uncharted 3. The beta starts today for PS Plus subscribers. I'll be DL'ing it when I get home tonight.

Same here. Also the Resistance 3 Beta starts in July.

Maybe UF can branch out a little bit and do individual tournaments for some kinda of racing game or something other than a shooter. I think it's going to be really hard to do shooter tournaments that are not Socom or CoD because the community just won't have the following. With individual tournaments, there doesn't have to be a huge following because you don't have to have your whole clan involved. For example, put together a Gran Turismo 5 tournament or Mortal Kombat or something along those lines. It will be hard to get creative like a tac map, but I'm sure UF could make a bracket tournament fun.

Too true. Look what happened to Red Dead Redemption. That tourney never panned out. Rooster and a bunch of us Rangers had alot of fun testing it out though.

Yeah, it's too bad Rockstar didn't learn their lesson from how miserable GTA was online. Red Dead had sooo much potential yet they completely screwed up the online aspect of that game.

X_-GHOST-_X, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home