The LA NOIRE Beat The Street Contest has been removed at BradyGames' request

• Directors

By the way now that I have completed testing of the points system, I have removed myself from the contest so now Confederate has the lead!!

• Directors

LOL ok you have qualified for the Black Ops guide and now you are more than halfway to the LA NOIRE Guide qualification, but Irish is chasing you down...

:frusty: I'm not suprised :noidea:that we have more guides than we have entries... :doh: Ohh well :confused: it's the community's loss

Well for those that like free stuff the contest closes on the 1st.

But I know I am just :deadhorse:

• Directors

You’ll earn entries in MANY different ways & here’s the complete list…

• 250 Entries for entering the contest
  • 150 Entries for “Like”ing our Facebook page below
  • 150 Entries subscribing to our YouTube channel
  • 100 entries for adding your link below to any YouTube video description ( must be first thing in description)
  • 50 Entries for using the connect with Facebook Contest Burner app below
  • 25 Entries for referring others through your contest link who then join the contest
  • 25 entries for posting a YouTube video response
  • 25 entries for posting a comment on a post in this blog
  • 25 entries for posting a Facebook comment below
  • 25 entries for posting a comment on one of our YouTube videos
  • 25 entries for every tweet with your link below
  • 25 entries for every post on Facebook with your link below
  • 10 entries for every time someone clicks on your link below (so share it as much as you can… everywhere you can!)

• Directors

The more actions you take to promote the contest… the more chances you have to win!

This is a contest of skill because the more active & effective players will get the most entries. Then the contest ends & prizes will be randomly selected out of all the entries. So while the contest point leaders will have the greatest odds of winning… EVERYONE who plays has a chance!

• Directors

Nope nothing done wrong by us... we were given an option to continue the contest in a different manner but out of respect we opted to shut the contest down. It is a more respectful decision for BradyGames and Rockstar.

Nope nothing done wrong by us... we were given an option to continue the contest in a different manner but out of respect we opted to shut the contest down. It is a more respectful decision for BradyGames and Rockstar.

Oh, OK. Good to know.

For the three users that get started, you will be getting a guide.

So how does this work?