Getting hit by tornados now

• Directors

Rebel we dont need the Tornados but we need the rain in west texas, we are currenty evacuating about 20% of the city because a fire is moving in.

Kind of funny story.

A guy during last nights storms got into his storm shelter. The tornado blows his house away. He gets out and see it's all gone and looks over at his swimming pool and there's a horse in it swimming around. He didn't even own a horse. He led it out of the pools steps and tided it to his trucks bumper.

Im in the Dallas/Ft.worth area, last night was crazy. We wernt directly hit but frisco (10 min from me) and ftworth and arlington got the worse of it. Im sitting at a hitch place getting hitxh on car and there is no outside roof nor do they have power. But thats not stoping them from making money

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

• Directors
Im in the Dallas/Ft.worth area, last night was crazy. We wernt directly hit but frisco (10 min from me) and ftworth and arlington got the worse of it. Im sitting at a hitch place getting hitxh on car and there is no outside roof nor do they have power. But thats not stoping them from making money

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

I can see the conversation now:

Employee says: "Since the storm last night, I don't have to come in right"

Boss replies: "You bet you have to come to work"

Employee says: "But there is no power, and the building damages?"

Boss replies: "Yup the roof is gone and there is Day Light, and you don't have to have power to use a wrench... See you in 15 minutes"

Did all of you guys make it through okay? I finalyl got a chance to catch up on some news last night. What a crazy tornado season already. Stay safe all you crazy folks that live down there.

And the horse thing is funny! I keep seeing WOZ in my head with the cows flying around.