I couldn't remember my old name until now. I was playing as "sumLeadPoison", "ItchyFinger", and "IceBankMiceElf". Probably known better as ItchyFinger. Had to quit the clan due to college. Had my PS3 stolen and now just getting back on this new SOCOM.

Tchnifreak, hit up www.merc-city.com you will remember us from KO and that great pic of Viper in his dress :thumb:

Hahaha! That is a disturbing picture. I think I started playing in the first Urgent Fury late night games, but I had to quit. I forget what they were called, but it was basically clan matches of >7<, APC, SOG(?) and a few others I can't remember. Good times!

Guest Attitude

Send me an invite bud. I'm on all the time in the evening. If the SOCOM gods will allow a vacancy in the match, I'll look forward to playing with ya.

PS- I always have these Ravenfall dudes following me around. It must be my sexy tag. lol

X--Attitude--X

• Directors

ITCHY!!!! What's the good news sir? Are you ready to put some of that fancy animation book learnin to good use?

As far as Socom 4 goes (stand by for my full S4 review coming later this week)....but, you really should hook up with the fine shooters & looters over in RVN. I finally retired a few months back, to pursue my modeling career.

I still shoot it up once in a while on COD:BLOPs & some S4. PSN: V1P3R_1 (although I could have sworn you were already on my friend's list).

Get at me dood!

~V~

• 2 years later...

Hey doc, how you been man? Let me see if I can account for some folks. Gunny and I are with Raven, along with cbei, and HR although I don't think you played with them. Viper is working with the H-hour folks so his gaming a low at the moment. Rumpo is leading a new clan, can't remember the name. DirtyFrank is waiting to get a ps4 for h-hour. Oh Chronic is at raven also he's been busy so no gaming for him. Benzolamas is still folding around and I don't know what happen to RNG

Sent from my XT603 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

Yea I guess I will have to get a PS4 for H-Hour it looks sick compared to Call of Duty, those got me tired of 1st person shooters but this H-Hour looks like it will be as good as socom 2-3 and confrontation.

I have not had a PS for about 2 years since mine fried.

So looking forward to seeing any of the old people from those days on H-Hour also :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yea I guess I will have to get a PS4 for H-Hour it looks sick compared to Call of Duty, those got me tired of 1st person shooters but this H-Hour looks like it will be as good as socom 2-3 and confrontation.

I have not had a PS for about 2 years since mine fried.

So looking forward to seeing any of the old people from those days on H-Hour also :D