Independent Development of Socom Project

Wrath;834988']Hey you can really see the sharp corners omg those hd squares look so hot. Forget next gen lets downgrade to ps2 go back to S2 I mean with the amount of people i'm sure we can over power the coders.

Huh?

Sent with a flux capacitor at 88 miles per hour via Tapatalk

I wish the guy luck but it's hard for me to believe that the TWO videos he posted are nothing more then stolen Confrontation Alpha tests. If he wanted to prove that he can do it, he should have used an S2 exclusive map?

But I am rooting for him/them.

That sound when the character walks is pure unmistakeable counter strike. I'm just wondering how did he make a mod that turned a first person game into a 3rd person game. That's pretty impressive to me.

the engine is capable. when you die is CS you can follow people in killcam in 3rd person. have you seen the mods available for halflife1/2? some aren't even fps. it can do a lot.

Didn't even think about that.. And I own the game. Silly me lol Yes the source engine is pretty impressive and I have heard that they are working on a source 2 engine. One thing that I can say is even though the graphics are a little dated and simple in CS when I run them at 120+ FPS it makes everything alright.

i finally went back to CS a bit during the psn outage... man has CS changed. Crazy mods on those servers nowadays... nice to see the community and player numbers are still strong. Day of defeat... not so much it seemed. ever play natural selection? that was super fun too. heard NS2 is supposed to come out soon.

Edited by GeneralSarcasm

That sound when the character walks is pure unmistakeable counter strike. I'm just wondering how did he make a mod that turned a first person game into a 3rd person game. That's pretty impressive to me.

Or he changed the sound on a Confrontation early build.

Sent from Galaxy class phone NC-1701

I have a couple of good places for gun game, 16k no awp no auto and then regular servers where you have to actually earn your money. The numbers crush just about anything else on Steam.

52,52559,298 Counter-Strike

52,11857,848 Counter-Strike: Source

35,43935,439 Call of Duty Black Ops - Multiplayer

27,67130,194 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Multiplayer

22,45627,786 Football Manager 2011

19,58625,852 Terraria

19,54919,549 Team Fortress 2

15,02615,623 Sid Meier's Civilization V

10,12510,735 Left 4 Dead 2

8,4129,425 Total War SHOGUN 2

No I haven't played natural selection but I do own a bunch of Steam games. Hit me up sometime if you want.

Steam: Crusty_Demons_

Edited by Crusty_Demons