SOCOM IS MESSED

Guest [RiP] Medux

Guest [RiP] Medux

hahah this is true..but that is still pretty strange.ive neveer seen it do that before!!! and as im talking my game freezes GOD DAMN IT Lol

OO and does any1 no how 2 put like...games or movies onto ur HDD for ur ps2?

Guest [RiP] Medux

ahh yeah..i play FFXI good game..impossible 2 beat lol...so its good ..very time consumeing thoe lol..and i ve heard u can sumhow put games and movies onto ur HDD prob sum crazy MOD way thoe who knows lol

-Rooster- ]

it works for the map packs but thats about it really. If you remove the game and start the system you can access the HDD...but looking doesnt do much good LOl.

NOT TRUE!

When I had my PS2 and I had the HDD attachment for it, I ALSO bought what was called an "HD Loader" from an independent company. I got wind of them from other players who let me in on the secret.

The HD Loader let me load up, last I checked, about 8 games into the HDD that I rented from the store. I had Burnout on there, Star Wars Battlefront on there, Socom, and a few others. Saving the game on there would take about 5-10 minutes. The only thing it would not copy would be what allowed you to play some of those games online. It was for offline play only.

There were some games that worked and some that didn't, but the ones that did far outnumbered.

My loaded up HDD was the PRIME reason I waited as long as I did to buy my PS3, because it had been years since I had to "buy" a game for my PS2.

i have a mod chip in my ps2(dms3 to be exact) and i have about 250 ps2 games that are all copied. My Xbox is softmodded and i have a ton of games for that as well. The xbox  can play movies. i have a 120gig hdd in it and it is almost full of games and movies.

next for me to mod is my Wii, already have a modded psp. i even helped affliction mod his psp