Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Game time snacks?

What is it about being a Staff Member, Joe gets that earworm taken out and becomes a giant post whore. j/k lol :thumb:

Back on topic, McDonald's Chicken Nuggets are good or Pizza Rolls work too......

I mean fruits and vegetables!!! :whistle:

What is it about being a Staff Member, Joe gets that earworm taken out and becomes a giant post whore. j/k lol :thumb:

We opted to do away with the earworm and decided to use the MIB memory flash eraser. It seemed to be more effective.

Smoked wings. Ranch dressing, spicy ranch dressing, and blu cheese dressing. Pulled pork with a dry rub with just a slight kick. Veggies for the girls in the group. :rofl:

Thanks for the Star Trek reference

Nemesis.

Just frees me up to call out douche bags without repercussions.

:)

Sent from Galaxy class phone NC-1701

Glad to help out. Feels good doesn't it? ;)

Geeez you guys must have some nasty ass controllers!!!

I don't eat when I game... I drink.

I'll have a beer or two, but Jack don't come over till Friday night when there's no work the next morning.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

... McDonald's Chicken Nuggets ......

EWWWW! People actually eat McDonald's? (Just giving you a hard time. But seriously, my family absolutely DOES NOT eat there. We prefer real food. ;-P)

No gaming snack because I'm not currently gaming, but some of our favorite snacks in general:

Summertime ... we love fresh, homemade guacamole with Tostitos organic Blue Corn chips. (BEST chips ever. Gotta try them.) Also love fresh fruit salads in the summertime.

SB and the likes ... Muffaletta sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Dip, good old Rotel dip.

General snacking ... ADDICTED TO PISTACHIOS! and love to eat ice. I'm going to ruin my teeth if I can't break my ice habit! LOL

Geeez you guys must have some nasty ass controllers!!!

I don't eat when I game... I drink.

LOL I miss read the original post. Thought we we're talking about game day.

LOL I miss read the original post. Thought we we're talking about game day.

hahahahah I thought so... I thought I would be funny!

I generally don't eat while playing since I prefer not to get anything on my controller. I usually just have a beer or two. If I have to eat its a yogurt probably since I can eat that with a spoon.

Guest Attitude

Beer with tostitos dipped in either cheese or salsa. Controller safety and smoothness are top priority, no greasy fingers! lol