Any1 eles thank it's going tobe the Manning bowl

Guest last

i'm going to say it now before the giants and cowboys play today but the way eli and my giants our playing i see no reason for a shot tobe in the superbowl. That and i beleive the colts will take the pats in the afc title game i'm going to call it now it will me the Manning bowl with my giants winning it all.

xLASTx ]

i'm going to say it now before the giants and cowboys play today but the way eli and my giants our playing i see no reason for a shot tobe in the superbowl. That and i beleive the colts will take the pats in the afc title game i'm going to call it now it will me the Manning bowl with my giants winning it all.

i think this guy is archie manning....cuz he is crazy...

manning is gonna choke......(eli)

and peyton sucks out in a real field...

but you keep your dream alive and i see that you already decided that the chargers suck and have no shot at beating the colts AGAIN.... ::)

No filter there. LOL

Not sure what is gonna happen today with the colts or cowboys. I think one of the games(at least) will be the best of the playoffs. Yes I know the pats-jags game was exciting, but I think the cowboys/giants game is gonna be action packed. Especially if TO is healthy. I have no vested interest in any of these games besides pure entertainment. The pats game last night kept me in the seat for the entire game, which is what I want a football game to do. If it is a blowout, then thats no fun. Plus there needs to be a team to knock the pats and their fans off of their pedestal. ;)

Red0ctobeR ]

No filter there. LOL

Not sure what is gonna happen today with the colts or cowboys. I think one of the games(at least) will be the best of the playoffs. Yes I know the pats-jags game was exciting, but I think the cowboys/giants game is gonna be action packed. Especially if TO is healthy. I have no vested interest in any of these games besides pure entertainment. The pats game last night kept me in the seat for the entire game, which is what I want a football game to do. If it is a blowout, then thats no fun. Plus there needs to be a team to knock the pats and their fans off of their pedestal.  ;)

i'm on everest ....(celts,pats ,sox,bruins ,bc,(portsmouth little league ,n.h)..unh hockey).......people are goin crazy around here

they should be good games but i think dallas has a more solid team...more of a swagger and the chargers got chambers and are real hot right now....bbut then again harrison and clark are back.....so we shall see..........regardless they are gonna be cold next week......

Everest LOL

Ya I know. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing the Patriots win the superbowl. Thos damn Dolphins need to come down a notch and that is how it is going to happen. PLUS I heard all over the place that going undefeated in "todays" NFl that it was impossible. Well we could see history in the making.

well lets see the bolts just beat the colts 28-24 ;D and the giants are gunna choke against dallas ....so next week its gunna be

packers vs. dallas

and

chargers vs. patriots

then it will be

patriots vs. packers in super bowl XLII

THEN THE CHAMPIONS WILL BE THE.......

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS

xLASTx ]

THINK AGAIN. CHARGERS WIN!

UNCLE-SID25 ]
xLASTx ]

THINK AGAIN. CHARGERS WIN!

HAHAHAHAHAHA PEYTONS STILL A BUM....

GREAT GAME AND

GREAT EFFORT

BAMBAM69 ]

The Pat's are a bunch of cheaters

They got caught doing the same thing as MANY other teams in the 1st week, but dont forget that the JETS we're caught doing it first, but what is everyone elses excuse.. I dont see them winning EVERY GAME.!

Are you seriously saying that the Pats just cheat better than the rest or that they cheated so good prior to the first week that it is still working for them 15 weeks later.. lol

Gimme a break, The Pats are an unbelievable team.. if you think they cheated their way through the season you are WRONG.!

Also.. my opinion is neither Manning will be in the bowl (the GOOD one is already out.;D)

Chili-Palmer ]
BAMBAM69 ]

They got caught doing the same thing as MANY other teams in the 1st week, but dont forget that the JETS we're caught doing it first, but what is everyone elses excuse.. I dont see them winning EVERY GAME.!

Are you seriously saying that the Pats just cheat better than the rest or that they cheated so good prior to the first week that it is still working for them 15 weeks later.. lol

Gimme a break, The Pats are an unbelievable team.. if you think they cheated their way through the season you are WRONG.!

Also.. my opinion is neither Manning will be in the bowl (the GOOD one is already out.;D)

agreed ;D

Chili-Palmer ]
BAMBAM69 ]

agreed ;D

I concure.

o whats this the giants handled the cowboys and greenbay get real the giants will beat them to and since they have already played the pats and basicly ran over them all game do u think they wont win lol it good to see so many people saying eli will choke even though hes in the NFC title game so bring on the packers and pats or bolts it dont matter 9-1 on the road come get some.

xLASTx ]

o whats this the giants handled the cowboys and greenbay get real the giants will beat them to and since they have already played the pats and basicly ran over them all game do u think they wont win lol it good to see so many people saying eli will choke even though hes in the NFC title game so bring on the packers and pats or bolts it dont matter 9-1 on the road come get some.

lmfao

...........giants didnt win, the cowboys lost.....romo choked ,couldnt throw the ball far enough and when he did it was to crayton and he isnt very good as for them beating green bay maybe or san diego maybe but they will get whooped bye the pats and i am 80% sure they will get thier ass kicked by farve and the pack but we will see next week........untill then you can play your manning bowl........on madden

lmfao

...........giants didnt win, the cowboys lost.....romo choked ,couldnt throw the ball far enough and when he did it was to crayton and he isnt very good as for them beating green bay maybe or san diego maybe but they will get whooped bye the pats and i am 80% sure they will get thier ass kicked by farve and the pack but we will see next week........untill then you can play your manning bowl........on madden

so what your saying nobody ever beats anybody in the nfl the only team just loses it that a new one for me but hey if the giants got 6 free wins everyyear by playing in the afc east i might think there great like most every1 eles does so letes see NFC east had 3 teams in the playoffs afc east will have like 3 of the top 5 picks in the nfl draft o what there was those bills that where what 8-8 or somthing go pats all i know is when we beat the jets we didn't CHEAT to do it

xLASTx ]

lmfao

so what your saying nobody ever beats anybody in the nfl the only team just loses it that a new one for me but hey if the giants got 6 free wins everyyear by playing in the afc east i might think there great like most every1 eles does so letes see NFC east had 3 teams in the playoffs afc east will have like 3 of the top 5 picks in the nfl draft o what there was those bills that where what 8-8 or somthing go pats all i know is when we beat the jets we didn't CHEAT to do it

well lets say your gonna have too cheat to win the super bowl.... :-X :-*