Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Redbull,monster,energy drinks

hate the taste and the crash  

14 members have voted

1. 1. hate the taste and the crash

• like taste
    • hate taste
    • hate the crash
    • dont give a f%$#

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

My favorite energy drink I can't find anymore. It was called Bookoo. Only came in the triple size and I could only ever find it at Chevron, but they don't have it anymore.

I don't drink them. While I was doing the second job last month, I was drinking Redbull for a few nights in a row. Then all the sudden my sleep pattern was horrible and I'd wake up more tired than normal. Stopped drinking them and went back to coffee, no sleep issues after that.

Was drinking Monster for a while to give me energy at work. The crash completely sucks, I would always fall asleep driving home... and the odd day that I wouldn't drink one, I would be a zombie all day because my body relied upon it.

Now, I drink Redbull.

=)

-Slith

5 Hour energy shots.

They seem to work without a crash. At least I have never experienced a crash.

Other than those I usually stick to Red Bull.

I like Redbull and Monster, usually go for the Monster since you get more. Never had a crash from any of them. I generally drink them sometimes in the am when it's too hot for coffee or if I have a long drive/trip and need to stay awake.

I drink Monster, but it does nothing for keeping me awake. I fall asleep at work all the time. I still drink it mostly for the taste though.. I haven't tried the 5 hr one, because im not sure how my old heart could take it.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I drink Red Bull and Monster.

Red Bull and Mandarin Orange Vodka

Monster and UV Raspberry Vodka

You but a umbrella in it too. Lol

5 hour energy is all I do

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Don't knock it till you try it (them). They're the best "last call" drink you'll ever find. Peps you right up before you head home to the wife (or hand in some cases).

I drink redbull alot, But a new one that just came out is CL-ONE. Red bull fought it because it has the same ingredients as redbull with only a tiny bit more of one thing to make it "different". Thus the kinda CLONE name. Its cheaper too. Check it out next time your out and about. My distributor gave me some to try and I was very impressed!

Energy drinks mess with my heart rate for some reason so I tend to stay away from them. I will occasionally have a redbull vodka if I'm out and about but thats it for me now. I lived on Green Monsters in high school.