Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Finding Big Foot Show

Anyone else think this show is BS? I like big foot shows normally. I've watched 2 episodes and they always film something. But it with the heat sensor cameras. I know that would be a good way to find one but someone could also make one animated with a computer. So I'm calling it BS until they can film one without the heat camera.

Also the Bobo guy I wouldn't believe anything that loaf told me.

I watched an episode where they found footprints. I don't know. I guess until I see it with my own two eyes, it's hard to believe. Although they do a good job of convincing you on the show.

Anyone else think this show is BS? I like big foot shows normally. I've watched 2 episodes and they always film something. But it with the heat sensor cameras. I know that would be a good way to find one but someone could also make one animated with a computer. So I'm calling it BS until they can film one without the heat camera.

Also the Bobo guy I wouldn't believe anything that loaf told me.

I watched the show one time and I also think it is BS. In my opinion, the best shows to watch are Deadliest Catch, Ghost Adventures and Dual Survival.