SOCOM 4 Patch v1.03... Thoughts?

Guest Attitude

I have to keep my deadzone and accleration just above the default (i think thats about halfway) otherwise my guy responds like he's on crack and is damn near uncontrolable for me. :roll:

I finally got to play some last night. Is it just me, or do the load screens take much longer now? Maybe I was just being a bit impatient last night, but the majority of load screens seemed to take forever.

Its not just you. Not often does it take long to load it often will freeze during the process

sent from my C771 Commando using Tapatalk

My only issue is the Socom Pro Custom rooms. I never get to play the new maps. :(

really? I seem to have the opposite problem, I never get to play any of the old maps in those rooms. I like the new maps, but I don't want to play them over and over, and that's what seems to happen in the classic pro rooms. I haven't played von heinne express at all this week. maybe that will stop after a few weeks and people will start voting for the old maps again.

By the way, back on topic of the patch. I think this patch fixed a lot of issues with the overall experience of the game. I'm able to play and have a lot of fun without too much frustration. The complaint stage is over for me, its no longer a productive or relevant mindset. I'm down to just play socom 4, and not expect it to be anything else but socom 4. Good patch.

By the way, back on topic of the patch. I think this patch fixed a lot of issues with the overall experience of the game. I'm able to play and have a lot of fun without too much frustration. The complaint stage is over for me, its no longer a productive or relevant mindset. I'm down to just play socom 4, and not expect it to be anything else but socom 4. Good patch.

I feel the same way. My only frustration level now comes from not being able to get all of our guys in the same room on the same side.

Once they "activate" the party system I think this game will be to the point that it should have been shortly after release. And once we get a party system I shall have no more complaints. Love the game!

I agree. Plus, they have already said they have more tweeks even after the party system patch. I think by late August, this game will be a totally different and even better game.

Hey BTW, what does the flashing green shield mean?

Figure out what was wrong. As a commando I use the acr but for some reason my guy had the m4 for two straight matches. Don't know yet if those kills count toward the m4 yet but I fucking hope so!

sent from the ravens nest via tapatalk

If you had an M4 as a specop, then those kills did not count. This is a loadout glitch, it happens to me too. I always have a PDW selected as my secondary when I'm on seals. I have to go in and change it all the time.

If you had an M4 as a specop, then those kills did not count. This is a loadout glitch, it happens to me too. I always have a PDW selected as my secondary when I'm on seals. I have to go in and change it all the time.

Yea I saw that later on in the night. I had a good run last night at the beginning. Fml

sent from the ravens nest via tapatalk