PATRIOTS VS chargers ....AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME ...WHO DO YOU GOT

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You heard some knee jerk reactions from ALL of the sports announcers saying that Pats would be scoring over 45+ points on the chargers. That shit is NOT going to happen in a million years. This chargers D is going to play a game you have not seen the Chargers D play at anytime in their history... This is their 1st big show, they are locked, loaded and ready to roll.

I mean hell the Colts are not a garbage team here folks and they started all their key players... It will be a battle.

Guest MainEvent

The interceptions had nothing to do with the chargers defense really, they both were tipped balls that just happened to land in the chargers hand. I hate seeing the colts lose, sad thing is it happens almost every year except last. Oh well atleast last year was a great one. ;) .. but.. I almost threw up after the game. lol

Guest Stealthknight

Im sorry but with the performance the chargers came in and won WITH LT out, a hurt QB (who went out in the 4th), an injured offensive line, and an inexperienced secondary QB. I would say we have a great chance at beating the Pats.

the patriots are going to win by at least 2 td but you got to remember many teams almost beat the patriots by running the ball and keeping moss in check, the thing is that brady just has so many goos receivers and a heck of a running back while the chargers have tomlinson who is like one of if not the best rb what it is going to come to is the defense and which defense performs better and i go for the pats d because they are physical and put the preassure on the qb so go pats and win the superbowl.

the challenge is beating the colts.

the patriots are going to win by at least 2 td but you got to remember many teams almost beat the patriots by running the ball and keeping moss in check, the thing is that brady just has so many goos receivers and a heck of a running back while the chargers have tomlinson who is like one of if not the best rb what it is going to come to is the defense and which defense performs better and i go for the pats d because they are physical and put the preassure on the qb so go pats and win the superbowl.

but they did shut down jacksonville's running game....

they are playing completly diferent then the regular season ....short passes conservative d with mixed defensive rushes and maroney is 110% percent ....should be a great game i cant wait...i shouldnt have put the results; waiting till friday

but they did shut down jacksonville's running game....

they are playing completly diferent then the regular season ....short passes conservative d with mixed defensive rushes and maroney is 110% percent ....should be a great game i cant wait...i shouldnt have put the results; waiting till friday

in that you are right

When the Jags DID pressure Brady (on the few times they blitzed) they had great results and Brady didnt look so hot. Chargers D is healthy- First time all year. Chargers will give them the mid ball (like tha jags did) but look for the Chargers LB's to cause some havoc and look for many hurry ups on Brady... Moss will be ineffective and if they try for that weapon look for SD'd now healthy d to take a pick or 2. Chargers will be long shot- BUT they have a shot and IS the BEST team in the AFC to challenge them- It will be a battle.

MainEvent ]

Colts beat themselves if you ask me.. to many turnovers. I dont really think the chargers can score enough points to beat the pats but we will see.

They put up 28 points without LT for most of the game and without Rivers for the majority of the 2nd half. They will put up some points on the same Pats D that was torched for 5 scores by the Giants and ELI MANNING lol.

YOU ALL ARE CRAZY IF THEIR IS NO L.T OR RIVERS ...IT IS DONE ...THE COLTS PLAYED LIKE SHIT AND THIER DEFENSE IS NOT THE PATRIOTS ..THE PATRIOTS DEFENSE HAS BEEN IN THE TOP 3 FOR 4 YEARS....AND THE GIANTS PLAYED THIER ASSES OFF BUT IT WASNT PLAYOFS ....AND I'LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY IT...

THIS IS THE PLAYOFFS AND WE ARE ANOTHER TEAM THEN WHAT THEY SEEN IN WEEK 17..

MARONEY IS GONNA MAKE THE CHARGERS WISH THEY WOULD HAVE LOST AND ....WELL THERE IS NOAND ......

D BETTER SAVE YOUR MONEY BUDDY............

_HusH_ ]

Who cares about the Pats?  It  is all about GREEN BAY.  The Pats lost to Green Bay is Super Bowl 31.  All we do now.  Is watch history REPEAT itself.

GO PACKERS!!

UMMMMMM....ME

GREEN BAY.....LOL..THEY IN THE WEAK NFC....I THINK THEY ARE GONNA HAVE ALL THEY CAN HANDLE WITH THE giants...BUT I HOPE THEY DO MAKE IT TO THE BIG ONE...SO WE CAN WHOOP THAT ASS ....YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DESMODS SUPER BOWL HE WON IT AND BLEDSOE WAS A BUM IN BIG GAMES NOT LIKE THE GREAT TOM BRADY... ;D ;D ;D