• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest .K-MART.

thats cool of yall to do man.

Whore urselves around.

LOL...... just yankin ur chain.

I just made 3 sigs for people yesterday. Not the best in the world but im getting bettr.

xPUDDYTATx ]

im with you guys. i have made about 30-35 sigs for our clan, and just took on about 70 more. it always starts out fun. every once in a while i see a random request and have try to fill it just for fun, like kmart's.

but then there are the guys who want "this football player in his high school uniform in his third start at varsity in the second game of the year throwing his 9th touchdown pass of the game with his mom in the background, and oh yeah, put out clan tag in there too" those take a little longer, like a year ;D

HAHAHAHA... so true

Guest H.A.V.0.C

I you guys where smart, you would just make one generic sig for all those people that hit up the forums with "can someone make me a sig" then all you have to do is add their name to it and your done. If they want something more special, then they should learn how to make them, or pay for your time.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
..KMARTSHEEP.. ]

why bring monetary gain into this??? no reason for it

Obviously they don't have time to do so many sigs for so many people, So if its interfering with their personal time, they should get paid for it. Thats just my opinion

Guest .K-MART.

i get wat ur saying but still if they dont wanna do it unless its for money then they might as well no do it at all.

For somebody to charge money for a sig is ridiculous and a waste of time.

But this is just my opinion.

Guest .K-MART.

thank you thats what im saying.

Nobody charged ur ass for it did they.

Uf is a upholding league were im glad u can find at least a couple upholding clan members that wont try to make a quick buck off of making a sig.

for real man u need to check ur self in that.

LOL NICE REDDOG

Guest H.A.V.0.C
REDDOG-SIX ]

I would like to thank mainevent for my new sig...and to anyone who whould help out ... did u make your own sig there havoc....i think not

Dude you don't even KNOW ME! So before you go running off at the mouth. You better check yourself at the door, before you start questioning me..... and YES I make my own sigs NOW WHAT?

Guest .K-MART.

th sig u have now did u make it urself or did somebody else help or assist??

thats is the quesiton?

and even if there in ur clan i give them mad props for doing it for me without putting money into it.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
REDDOG-SIX ]

Oh this is some funny shit ...I know u did make that one havoc ..why it in the video u posted ...lol...u lair

can u say thanks Nero

How old is this guy? Jeez its like gamebatlles in here now.

Guest .K-MART.

yeh im done arguing wit him.

stupid

bottom line is everybody need help sometime or another.

whether sigs are the subject or not

IF people went around doing everything expecting monetary gain then there wud be no word in the dictionary:

CHARITY

1. generous actions or donations to aid the poor, ill, or helpless:

5. benevolent feeling, esp. toward those in need

Guest .K-MART.

yeh for real.

but yeh red that sig is nice u need to thank main event for doing that gain

didnt he do it for FREE???

oo he did didnt he?

and he didnt ask for any MONEY???

No???

ok just wondering

lol

Guest H.A.V.0.C

What I'm saying is that if it is interfering with there personal time, then they should charge. If they do NOT then thats great! More power to them! like I said its my personal opinion, if you don't like it then tough shit. And as for you Gunny, (who is a X *S* member) weren't you just in AsY? How many clan is that within a 6 month stay? 3-4?

Guest .K-MART.

ok i never said i dsagree with you

and thats going over the line now havoc.

Dont bring his personal clan happenings into this.

Dont ruin his rep and make him look like a clan hopper.