Can Some one make me a Signature?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest H.A.V.0.C
..KMARTSHEEP.. ]

lets be honest it took everbody in here a long time before they found the clan there in now.

Thats dont make them clan hoppers.

This dude just doest not quit! OKAY your right! lets move on.....LOL jeez!

Guest Stealthknight

LOL wow this got off topic. Its pretty simple guys. Us sig makers take things in stride and the reason most of us dont charge is because then we dont feel bad if we get busy. At least thats how i feel about it. I would rather do it for free when i have time then charge for it and MAKE time. These are suppose to be fun and test our creativity. I tend not to do entire clan sets anymore besides TNU's because they get repedative instead I will provide and initial sig and the template PSD and request they watch my tutorial and start to learn and I will even offer them a copy of CS3.

There is no need to charge UNLESS you want it by a certain time where the person has to take time out of their personal schedule to make it.

Just have fun with it guys, And Mainevent nice work on this guys sig.

HOLY F'ING JESUS I GET A MODIFY BUTTON IN THIS SECTION!!!!! I will only be posting here from now on!

Ok now I see i get it in the other sections to, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest H.A.V.0.C

Wow... thats pretty kind of you, CS3 copies and all... good shit! All I was saying, is that people are posting that they are doing 70 sigs or maybe even more, hell to me bro that not fun, thats a damn job!....LOL but that just me.

Some people enjoy doing them, and like I said before more power to them! But with the truth be told as many people that know how to do sigs now, I'm sure there will be a abundance of people willing to help. Especially with you handing out copies of CS3, there will be siggy noobs all around town.

Anyways good shit man. I hear YA!

Guest Stealthknight

yea 90% dont want the CS3 and dont have a desire to learn how to make sigs but its always an offer. I also host video tutorials on how to make sigs to make it easier

Guest Stealthknight

I would but I host them on an another site that I dont want to post seeing as how it is a site that shouldnt be advertised here. I'll PM you the link's. It is a video tutorial with a Image package that includes all the images included in the tutorial so people can try to reproduce the sig in the tut.

Edited on my own volition

Guest H.A.V.0.C

AHHHHH... "I see said the blind man" yeah bro its cool..... *S* is a Die hard UF clan only. Since the beginning of *S* we have only played in one tournament, and have been here ever since. But to be honest, at one time....when we were just learning how to fly, we also were thinking of starting our own tourney, but then after several meetings, and laying it all down on blueprints, we realized how much fucking work goes into it. So we decided to just leave the tourney building to the pros, and stay at home in the nest.

Thanks for the links but, I don't go to any other tourney sites (We are very big on loyalty.) We have been quite comfortable here over the years, and here is where we will stay. Or until Tow and Snippey(there you go chili) kick us out the nest.