Hello everybody. I was on google searching for some awesome clan signatures when a very nice one from this forum showed up. I ended up here. I guess I have a few questions.

1. What exactly is Urgent fury?

2. Where do you all get these amazing clan signatures?

Thanks a ton for your help guys. :D

Hello and welcome to UF!

UF is a console gaming community offering tournament and competitive play for clans. UF prides itself on being a community comprised of mature, respectful, glitch-free, cheat-free clans and is a great place to meet like-minded clans. Not sure if you have ever heard of tac-map style tournaments, but that is what UF is probably best known for. Glad you found us. Hang around and I'm sure you'll be happy you stumbled across our little community.

As for the clans signatures, we have many talented members. :thumb:

Welcome to UF, Bob. Look around and make yourself comfortable. If you do a search of the forums for sigs, you will even find a few tuts and links to tuts, if you want to try it yourself. Most of the graphics guys here are more than willing to share their knowledge.

Gotta love that name. I have a few gigs worth of his music on my ipod.

Welcome to UF, Bob. Look around and make yourself comfortable. If you do a search of the forums for sigs, you will even find a few tuts and links to tuts, if you want to try it yourself. Most of the graphics guys here are more than willing to share their knowledge.

Gotta love that name. I have a few gigs worth of his music on my ipod.

Thanks a lot man. :D I have photoshop and whatnot and am fairly decent. Not that good yet. At least not with the techy look. :P

And glad to see there is a fellow Marley fan. Love his music. *thumbs up*

Ummmm, does anyone know this song? Wrong crowd? Chaka in drag singing this? Not funny? Oh well.

Like BGM, I too can say I know this as well.

And yes, that was hilarious.

Of course, no offense to you chaka, I would pass on seeing that performance in drag....

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'm ashamed to say I know the milkshake song. I would probably pay to see Chaka singing it in drag!!

You can experience it for free most nights if your gaming with LPK and sometimes we throw in a bonus of Cow performing live "The Cow Song" and wait there's more.....sorry no more.

Welcome Bob