Guest .K-MART.

Guest .K-MART.

I wud like to obtain a sig but Nobody in my clan has had the time to help me out and make one that Reps me. If anybody has some free time on their hands can they make me a sig please........

Here is wat i wud like to be there..

1.[zZz]..KMARTSHEEP.. going across the bottom.

2.A picture of either the KMART symbol or a picture of a blue light down the middle.(represents the blue light special).

3. And maybe if their is any room a little sheep at the bottom.

Thanks in Advance

I think I may have crapped my pants...

Was this something that you have been waitting for him to post PUDDY?

How in the hell did you get that made that fast.  There is a difference of what, 27 minutes between post...Now take out the time to post the reply....after you upload the image...but not before you even notice the thread is up.LOL   Good Job man. It looks bad ass.

Guest .K-MART.

ooo he dont well wen u on CoD4 or something let me no dude we can play together or get somehting going.

I can respect any dude that will go out his way to help others.

good lookin.

IrshZ28 ]

Hey Puddy, what is a program you could recommend for a beginner for sig making.  When I say beginner, I mean very novice in computers.

that is how i was

..i got photoshop it was fairly easy to mess around with shit..but i still suck i got professer teaches software as well i think that is only 6 bucks

good luck because this shit is diffucult as hell to figure out when you know nothing..

i jkust started useing different tools till i figured out what was goin on and i still am learning all kinds of new stuff...i even think their is a new photoshop out too...

sorry puddy i know he was asking you but i had to tell him what i use

Guest [+30]PuddyTat
IrshZ28 ]

Hey Puddy, what is a program you could recommend for a beginner for sig making.  When I say beginner, I mean very novice in computers.

that is how i was

..i got photoshop it was fairly easy to mess around with shit..but i still suck i got professer teaches software as well i think that is only 6 bucks

good luck because this shit is diffucult as hell to figure out when you know nothing..

i jkust started useing different tools till i figured out what was goin on and i still am learning all kinds of new stuff...i even think their is a new photoshop out too...

thats cool street, i dont use photoshop, thought it was to difficult without a lot of tutorials and such. i am self taught with the program i use, and it is very simple to learn and use.

xPUDDYTATx ]
IrshZ28 ]

that is how i was

thats cool street, i dont use photoshop, thought it was to difficult without a lot of tutorials and such. i am self taught with the program i use, and it is very simple to learn and use.

*Rooster,walking by the conversation, stops and pulls his head back to get a better hear. Waiting for the name of said program.*

;D

Hey Puddy, what is a program you could recommend for a beginner for sig making. When I say beginner, I mean very novice in computers.

Photoshop was my choice when I started graphic design also self taught. After looking at some tuts and getting familiar with photoshops tools its really not to hard to pick up on. Iv used most of them and sometimes I switch back and forth, but to start out photoshop would be my choice.

Guest [+30]PuddyTat

bleeding cowboys is the name of the font i used in the sig...

as far as the graphics program, it is an old family secret handed down to me by an Uncle, and i was sworn to secrecy or lose my spot in his will ;)

Banshee07 ]

Yeah that UNCLE got staff infection, now he is all over Urgent Fury!

LMAO

xPUDDYTATx ]
smokeosama ]

I like that font used for the "Death at a discount" phrase, whats the name of that Puddy?

its called bleeding cowboys

Thanks Puddy, I like the feel of that font.