How Many Games On Your PS3?

I was messing around with the grouping function and seen that it numbers all the games you have in each category. I knew I had a lot of full games on my PS3, but I didn't realize I had that many.

Thanks to the welcome back program (six PS3 games) and PS Plus, I have a total of 91 games on my system. And a few from purchases here and there.

40 - PS3

25 - Mini's

15- PSP

11- PS1

But I know my number is probably pretty low compared to other people. So I curious to see what kinda numbers we have here.

Pretty low?? Lol. I have 7, but 2 are for PSP and I don't own a PSP. I downloaded them because of "Welcome Back" just in-case I get one.

PS3

inFamous

Dead Nation

Peggle

Battle Tanks

The Pixel Junk Tower Defense (I forget the name)

PSP

Little Big Planet

Killzone

Edited by Peebrain

I have a theory that too much stuff on your PS3 causes you to freeze up. Like when I what youtube videos or visit websites that are robust it freezes up. And I always have thought that too much stuff on the PS3 help cause that.

Like for instance I never had very many games on the system but one day I was looking in the files and I had a ton of stuff saved from games I no longer owned. I mean a ton of stuff. Some stuff I had only rented. All that stuff taking up memory.

• Directors
I have a theory that too much stuff on your PS3 causes you to freeze up. Like when I what youtube videos or visit websites that are robust it freezes up. And I always have thought that too much stuff on the PS3 help cause that.

Like for instance I never had very many games on the system but one day I was looking in the files and I had a ton of stuff saved from games I no longer owned. I mean a ton of stuff. Some stuff I had only rented. All that stuff taking up memory.

excellent theory but My PS3 can prove you wrong... a have a ton of games, vid files, etc and runs smooth as day

I only have PS3 games on my original PS3. I swapped out my original 60 gig hard drive with a 120 gig hard drive I had scavenged from a laptop because I ran out of space.

I now only have 2 gig left from the 120 gig hard drive I swapped out a year ago. I have experienced no problems in online or game load times.