Anything for Xbox360?

Guest .K-MART.

XBOX is a totally untouched platform that only MLg has touched.

I really think it wud be in UF''s best interest to look farther into this.

As well as BoH, CHAOS TACTICS, etc.

Guest [*S*]Jfrey16

ya mlg is really the only one that has touched this.. i was looking at the gamebattles and there are like 10,000 clans form cod4 on the ladders.. now that means nothing b/c only like 500 team are good if that. but if you could get a uf tourny for the 360 it would be a great thing.

Jfrey16 ]

ya mlg is really the only one that has touched this.. i was looking at the gamebattles and there are like 10,000 clans form cod4 on the ladders.. now that means nothing b/c only like 500 team are good if that. but if you could get a uf tourny for the 360 it would be a great thing.

nice sig...

i had that exact pb pic in one of my old sigs lolol

and i dont think UF should goto the 360

stick to one console/sompany

SONY FTW!!

Guest .K-MART.

if UF wants to continue grow they need to move onto other platforms as well.

IF not they wil keep obtaining the same clans as before.

That is not entirely a bad thing so dont get me wrong or anything. But its just that once MLG(Major League Gaming) sponsors SOCOM Confronation alot of clans will be shooting to go pro.

I mean hell if you can go pro on a video game why not?

so alot of clans that participate will leave UF.

i think UF needs to vote on this or get more opinions than just ours.

..KMARTSHEEP.. ]

if UF wants to continue grow they need to move onto other platforms as well.

IF not they wil keep obtaining the same clans as before.

That is not entirely a bad thing so dont get me wrong or anything. But its just that once MLG(Major League Gaming) sponsors SOCOM Confronation alot of clans will be shooting to go pro.

I mean hell if you can go pro on a video game why not?

so alot of clans that participate will leave UF.

i think UF needs to vote on this or get more opinions than just ours.

***ASSUMPTION, sorry puddy, i know its a fuck up ;-)***

that the UF staff has put thought into this already. and IMO i disagree, clans want to go pro, sure. but then our COMMUNITY disappears as it turns into a league. hence MLG. plus xblows 360, is a TERRIBLE system. GO SONY.

For the immediate future, UF will cater to military shooters on the Playstation console.

If many of you have been paying attention to UF, we have a v ery CONTROLLED growth rate, and hopefully, as faithfuls to this tourney site, you appreciate that. Sniper and I are very much NOT concerned with growing as fast as we humanly can because, as in most businesses, focus can be lost and quality can be compromised.

We made this an invitation-only tourney to control quality.

We stayed on Socom only for years to control quality.

We surveyed other games and didn't just jump on Warhawk and Vegas to control quality.

We evaluated CoD4 heavily before accepting it to control quality.

We choose, for now, to expand by a GAME and not expand to another whole console to control quality.

"QUALITY," in Sniper's and my humble opinion, is what WE believe truly separates Urgent Fury from so many other gaming sites that emulate what we do here. We believe we're the front-runners for both mechanics and quality in a scenario-based tournament site. We're careful in the decisions we make because we know there are others out there who would like to take our place as the disputable #1 scenario-based tournament site. So we make our decisions based on moving forward with quality control rather than moving forward to always become bigger, bigger and bigger, consequences-be-damned.

I won't go on record to say that UF will "never" go to Xbox. That would be presumptuous and potentially foolish. However, what I will say is that every move we make is to insure that UF stays at the TOP of its game and that when clans, your clans, continue to come to Urgent Fury, you get EXACTLY what you came for, and that's for a superbly run tourney with all the functional bells and whistles that makes you and your clan love this Community.

We don't consider any other tourney that wants to go after Xbox and design something there a "threat," because Xbox is not our focus right now....so Godspeed to them and good luck with it. When/if we ever DO go in the Xbox direction, we'll do so with the quality we've always exhibited and feel confident in our potential to create our own niche.

We're sorry that a clan like LTU and maybe some others are sort of "frozen out" of the UF experience, because I regard LTU as one of our finer establishments here. However, all clans knew/know where UF makes its bed and any choice to go to the Xbox is your own choice. Urgent Fury will continue building upon the Playstation3 landscape.

Hopefully this can answer and current and future questions regarding Urgent Fury's stance on expansion and focus for tournaments on the PS3 and other potential platforms.

- TOW

RNG187 ]

plus xblows 360 is a TERRIBLE system.

I dont want to start a debate because obvuiously this IS a PS3 forum' date='  & i totally understand & agree with UF, they should take it slow & steady.. and if they were to ever venture into xbox territory it would have to be done right. so i dont think they should be doing it YET. ;)

But my question to RNG is what makes you say "[i']the 360 is a TERRIBLE system[/i]", I understand you are a PS3 guy, but what i dont understand is what makes you think 360 is so TERRIBLE..?

I'm not opening up a debate, it is obvious that i dont agree with most here, & I'm NOT asking why a PS3 is better, I'm asking what makes a 360 so TERRIBLE.?

Care to expand on that thought RNG..!?

Yeah, I remember playing socom and being pissed at the mic issues and not being able to join people sometimes and all the other issues.

I said , I would PAY to have better servers. Then I found x-box live. (not that there isnt ever a problem...they are just addressed faster when you pay-to-play.)

I would like a ps3 because There are a couple games that arte exclusive and I like the future capabilities that it offers.

Long story short....if you dislike one machine...its probabley because you dont have it. No harm done, just uninformed. There both putting smiles on lots of faces......have you seen the girls on that volley ball game dead or alive 2...their chest bounce even while standing still...its preety sweet. :)

HAHA....I only bought mabey 7-8 songs so far.  If I dont know it/like it, I havent bought it.

You see the red stiX for drums?

*just noticed, in the thread about the Americas army game, It shows COD 4 ranked 5...for X-Box...

and Ranked 7....for PC

I have it for PC but it wont play online for some reason ;)