My Idea of: The Perfect Gaming Console...

I've had this idea in my head the first time the PS2 had launched. I guess I expected SONY & MICROSOFT to just 'come out' with this idea on their own. First, let me tell you how I came up with the idea and then I'll tell you what the idea is:

"Have you ever got tired of having one game in the console and then someone hails you to play with them on another? ~ You have to 'get up', 'remove the disc' and then 'put another' one in." Sucks right? I know. Back then I was really into 6 and 12 disc changers in my cars trunk and how you never had to do anything to switch to another disc. ~ Well, WHY HAS NO ONE THOUGHT about having a 3-disc changer for our gaming consoles? It would be soo cool if they did that and if I had the resources I definitely would be pushing for it. ;-)

My Idea of: The "Perfect" Gaming Console...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...