Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Caucasian Mountain Dog

I love the idiot that felt comfortable enough to put his baby next to a dog the size of lion being held by "some" lady.

I'm sorry. But I would never give ANYONE that amount of trust they can handle their dog with my baby. Let alone a stranger on the sidewalk.

watching him put the baby next to the dog was scary enough. crazy! i wonder how the battle woud be if it were a red nose pitbull up against that monster lol

watching him put the baby next to the dog was scary enough. crazy! i wonder how the battle woud be if it were a red nose pitbull up against that monster lol

Ask Michael Vick...

I've never heard of that dog before which surprises me. I'd prefer a Mastiff which is the same size with a much less aggressive temperament. I don't know why you would want a dog that is that naturally aggressive. It seems like to much to worry about to me.

true! i have an english bulldog and he's 60 lbs, but i don't have to worry about him attacking anyone because he's a big ball of mush lol all he does is eat, sleep, shit, and fart....all day everyday lol

I own the feared and vicious Bichon Frise. (pronounced bee-shon free-say. It's French!)

bichon-frise1.jpg

This isn't mine, but aren't they scary looking?!! You should see the looks I get walking this beast.

Edited by IRISH BULL