Enter Clan Name

LADY

Enter Clan Tag

LADY

Clan Contact:

Lala

Clan Contact Email

Clan Web Address

Has anyone in your clan ever participated in Urgent Fury?

No

If yes, please tell us what percentage of your players have played here.

na

Has the leader of your clan ever led a clan here at Urgent Fury and if yes, what clan and what was their name in that clan?

na

To your knowledge, have you or any member of your clan been suspended from Urgent Fury for any reason? Please make sure you use due diligence in making sure this answer is accurate. Answering yes will not automatically bar you from playing at Urgent Fury.

No

If you answered yes to above, please explain

na

Where did you hear or learn about Urgent Fury?

Nemesis found us on Facebook
:)

Welcome to UF, Lady clan!! It's good to have you. Make yourselves at home, we have more chances to join in tournaments in a few short weeks. I believe I have ran into you gals before online. Look forward to seeing you on the battlefield.

• Directors

Welcome Lady's,

It is about time Hippie got some reinforcements... Maybe you gals can straighten out some of the fellas around here... even better if you owned a few of them too :laser:

If you guys are looking to move to a full website from just the Facebook page, let me know and we will help you out.

thanx!!! we were actually able to party up with a few of your boys the other night. good stuff good fellas :) we're actually in the process of getting our website up, but we're using moonfruit temporarily. But hopefully by the end of summer we'll have things on a roll. I'll definitely let you know if we need help with things. Add me on fb so we can keep touch if anything www.facebook.com/laladollx

• Directors

Glad you had a great time.

Shane shameless Plug Alert!!!!

Be sure and go to www.urgentfury.net and get the coupon code on the endurance Ad... we are giving a big discount during the tournament for clans needing new website hosting #justsay'n

And fb request sent

• 3 weeks later...