I try my best sometimes to control my anger but sometimes crap happens and all of a sudden it's 0 to 60.

I'm walking into the grocery store today and get close to the entrance and this truck come flying and doesn't make any attempt to slow up. I had to hurry to get out of the way. He then stops at the entrance of the store because he's picking up someone. I had gestered to him after he scared the crap out of me. So I walk by his truck on the way into the store. And I say what the hell you almost hit me. He rolls down his down his window and says "I wasn't going to hit you fat boy" so I tell him to fuck off and I walk inside." my blood pressure is like pumping so I try and calm down.

I just needed a few items. Walk back outside and the fuckers still out there running his mouth to his family. I try to avoid but he gestures my way. So I give him a piece of my mind. "you almost hit me and you insult me?"

His wife is the one who apologized to me. But he was still running his mouth.

Moral to the story as i sit here I know i could have avoided by just walking away or ignoring the issue. Also it's about 102 degrees today and I was in the heat all day. I just hate getting that angry at people. When I calm down I wish I hadn't gotten so mad.

But anyways just needed to air it out.