New list to give to Zipper.

I don't know if UF is still reporting to Zipper, but I figured I'd start a new list of things that need to be fixed because they bug the shit outta me and others I play with. I'm not including party system/lobbys because that's already being addressed and I apologize if I've added something else that's already being addressed as well.

-After being bomb tech, starting with smoke/flash grenades.

-Being given the Spec Ops load-out as an Insurgent and visa-versa.

-Randomly switching spawn points.

-Stop giving tie games to a random side, add a freaking tie-breaker round.

-If there's only 10 rounds, end the game when someone gets to 6 because wars can take a long time.

-Stop the double rounding.

-Make a way to be able to modify you're load-out/spawn points without dying.

Well this is my list. Hopefully we can deliver another list to Zipper

• Directors
Fix the classic mics so at the very least, it beeps when you push to talk, and it beeps when you lose the mic. I would personally love it if the Classic mics went back to any previous SOCOM style.

-Slith

They have already made mention of Coms overhaul after the party system, so lets put this on the In progress section, not new.

Make people have to decide upon which attachment to use. Example: PDW - Make players have to decide between faster fire rate, extended mag, or silencer. This will allow for more decisions, choices in your setup and will provide a more unique game play experience.

This has been one thing that would be cool, being able to customize your mods just a little bit.

I don't want to duplicate posts so I will start by saying I agree with all Peebrain stated. Sgt. Joe has a great point for controller customization! On top of that I (and I'm sure others) are still experiencing spawn delays. The longest one I have had so far was about 15 seconds. Why can't the latest maps (and Abandoned) be in all the lobbies as part of the rotation??

The clock that counts down to vote a map( which it is actually stupid that we should vote between 2 maps. It should progress through all the maps) Should be shorter

And the screen that does the countdown to switch teams should be longer. Or have a queue before the map begins to give the team enough time to switch if they like.

The clock that counts down to vote a map( which it is actually stupid that we should vote between 2 maps. It should progress through all the maps) Should be shorter

Along these lines, once one map has a majority of votes the countdown should terminate and the game should launch.

• 3 weeks later...

They should add a short time delay (5 seconds) from the time you spawn til you can b killed. When you get in these rounds with spawn campers you can't even take one step before your dead. Selected character keeps changing on it's own. Still Spawn delay seems to be getting more prevalent. Have spawned inside a box in the temple on bailout quite a few times!!

Oh and one last thing. They shouldn't allow people to sit up in their own spawns and snipe away if you can't hit them with a grenade!!! Grenades will not go in some of the elevated spawns..they blow up in front of them! They should have 5-10 seconds to jump down from those spawns.

Tell them to put the new/old maps together in to a medley.

Ask them to fix the party system so that the mics dont mute if the host backs out of queue

Tell them to increase the damage multiplier in Classic mode.

These will enhance my Socom Experiance

there is too many things on here to really read thru, too many issues, so i'm not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But I've noticed that I've spend an entire extended clip using a sniper rifle on someone who was standing still across the map, and none of the bullets hit. I complained about this, and someone said...like I was supposed to know....that certain maps have invisible walls. I'm not sure if he was making fun of me, but

A: if there are invisible walls (one map that stuck out was Von Heine's Express), then take them out you sloppy developers.

B: fix the hit detection. I have a pretty decent hit ratio, even with the retarded spray/pray aspect of the gun battles in this game and I've always been a good sniper. I'm not missing.

also, not sure if it has been mentioned, but the spacing of time between matches, and loading is a little skewed and retarded.

For instance...we have all the time in the world to vote map, yet we have an average of what, 3-4 seconds on which to change sides and get back with our clan mates/friends because the stupid game has the issue of trying to 'balance" sides. No. I don't want you to balance the sides, I want to play WITH my online buddies. Thanks for adding a feature that does nothing but frustrate us.

Also, please load the game faster somehow lol I mean really.....does anyone use the stupid playstation move? do we really need to see the instructions on start up? Can't you just cut to the Menu to help us log in faster? dumb

and the Gun Mods. Really? Should anyone care about stats anymore? When I first started playing, I was using unmodded guns vs players that already had their guns modded up. I was getting smoked because my guns weren't killing people. I was getting frustrated because I was having games with hit percentages in the 30th percentile, and yet I had no kills. Pretty ridiculous if you ask me, especially if you come behind someone and unload your clip in their back while they are squatting....only to have them turn around and in 1 shot hit you in the face. Really Zipper? Really? Do you guys PLAY the games you make lately?

Your gun mods are trying to copy the CoD phase we're in...yet like a lot that you tried to copy, you failed miserably. Once again in socom, stats don't count for crap...except this time its due to your mod system and not the hackers

It would be nice if my guns modded up faster in Classic. I hate going to respawn just to mod up my guns.

This is a huge complaint!! Mainly because they said in one of their podcast that classic mode would have a higher XP system in place. Not that it was coming, that is was already in place. So either they lied or completely screwed this up.

I have been trying to defend these guys to my clan, but I think I have to agree with most of the sentiments. This is starting to look real bad. And the lack of information is ridiculous.

lol Bull. I thread like this only has one purpose...to get people to post. Whether or not this is actually turned into zipper I don't know, but I highly doubt zipper pays attention other than lip service from a 3rd party forum that doesn't have that much activity. I mean, their own socom boards are jam packed with people posting and they don't really listen to them, either

lol Bull. I thread like this only has one purpose...to get people to post. Whether or not this is actually turned into zipper I don't know, but I highly doubt zipper pays attention other than lip service from a 3rd party forum that doesn't have that much activity. I mean, their own socom boards are jam packed with people posting and they don't really listen to them, either

Why such a debbie downer? A man can dream can't he? :)