Click here to get 6 months Select Satellite Radio for $30 at SiriusXM.com

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

socom4 1.04 patch tomorrow!!

'Nuff said

Full notes on the blog tomorrow before the patch, here's what we've shared thus far

Jeremy Dunham

Sr. Community Manager, Zipper Interactive

http://www.twitter.com/DunhamSmash

Third Patch – SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs v1.04Estimated Release: July 2011

• Activation of SOCOM 4 Party System (up to 16 players per party)
  • Fixed bug that prevented Bomb Squad and Uplink matches from ending despite one team winning the required number of rounds
  • Added additional weapon knock to single and burst-fire modes to all weapons to limit rapid-fire exploits
  • Added functionality to allow all Gametypes to support independent XP bonuses
  • Games played with Classic rules now implement an open mic system for players in the Spectator lobby

Get 6 months of SiriusXM All Access for only $50

I still love how it says activation of party system. Like all the had to do was press a buttom and boom. Party system.

I KNOW!! Its like they enjoy keeping it from us. There is no reason this game should have been released without a party system.

I want LOBBIES!! And to be able to change melee to something other then the R3, GRRRR.

I have my melee set as L1. R3 is now my zoom in. Works great.

The problem I saw and was most disappointing is that only the party leader can invite. No friends can join or no lobby members can invite.

Agreed. Now the person with the most friends has to be the leader.

Something random on my tatatalk

It almost as if zipper is testing our loyalty. I see the developers in a room laughing saying, "They want the party system, we'll give it to them... but we'll make it really hard to use. hahaha. Then if they're still round in 2 years, we'll give them what they really want."

Edited by Peebrain