NEW SIG MAKING SECTION ON UF FORUM!

I have a question rather than a request. I finally started playing around with this program I got with my Rebel XTi. It's definately not PhotShop, I forgot the name but I did manage to make another sig. Now how do I paste my saved sig which is in "My Documents" to my profile here. I know before I had to copy and paste the html address but the one I just made doesn't have one or rather I cant find it. I'm at work right now and I dont have remote access but all your input would surely be appreciated.

Pvt.-Jackson ]

I have a question rather than a request. I finally started playing around with this program I got with my Rebel XTi. It's definately not PhotShop, I forgot the name but I did manage to make another sig. Now how do I paste my saved sig which is in "My Documents" to my profile here. I know before I had to copy and paste the html address but the one I just made doesn't have one or rather I cant find it. I'm at work right now and I dont have remote access but all your input would surely be appreciated.

You need to have an online hosting service, first of all. Imageshack or photobucket is a good place to look.

Guest H.A.V.0.C
smokeosama ]
Red0ctobeR ]

LOL

YA dude a smig on the big side!

Make sure that meets the Havoc code for Billboard Sigs lol!

billboardci5.jpg

LOL....tell them smoke they just don't know! Now thats some funny shit right there! CLASSIC!!!