Pay Up: Netflix Streaming No Longer Free With DVD-Mail Package

FYI - There's a Netflix App for all Android phones in the Android Market now. Tried it, works great, but it became a bit pixelated when I watched a movie, but thats probably because I can't even get radio signals at work. Im surprised it worked at all. :)

Definitely download it though.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Do you DL'd them onto your PS3 and then watch, or just stream directly from one of the links?

Stream them.

Is there a way to comabt the 72 minutes limit?

I was able to watch Rio with my wife and daughter and that movie is about 90 minutes. But when I tried to watch something again, I got the maxium limit message.

No. Not even buying a membership stops the limit. That's the only downfall to megavideo.

If you see a zshare link use that one instead.

I could never get the zshare links to work. But that's OK. It is still the best site I have bookmarked on my PS3. I watched "Your Highness" on one of those other links without a pop up or problem the entire time.

Thanks again bro!

What's a proxy site? I'm kinda a noob about this stuff.

google it :P it is basically a website, that lets you open another website, within it, using their IP if I am not mistaken. ( some one please correct me if I an wrong, I use it all the time, just dont know exactly how it works. )