worlds biggest zit.

Dude!! That is fucking gross!!! I seen the end of this vid on Tosh.0. And now I wish I wouldn't have seen the whole thing now. I'm literally sick to my stomach.

And it's not a zit. It's obviously a cyst. And due to the fact that she was complaining about the smell, it probably shouldn't have been worked on in the kitchen with an exacto knife while smoking and chugging beers.

That very stupid and extremely dangerous. Especially because of the smell she was complaining about.

She wasn't using an exacto knife. It was a scalpel. And the way they were both talking I am under the impression that at least one of them was a nurse.

Also after taking another look at it, looks like he had either gotten burned or something happened to his shoulder blade. That isn't a zit, but seriously was freaking bad.

Edited by Red0ctobeR

Whatever she is or whatever they used, that was not a sterile environment for a procedure like that. Like time I checked, Doctors and nurses used rubber gloves and not paper towel to wipe away puss or blood. And if the dumbass that is working on that wound is a nurse, she needs to have her certification revoked.

These people in this video are fucking morons. And if whatever he has on his back gets worse, he could die. Don't forget that thing is about six inches away from his brain. It doesn't take much for an infection to spread.

This is why Youtube and sites like it, are a doubled edged sword.