I meant Edward norton not Jim. LOL

And why have 3 different guys played the Incredible Hulk. BS. Not to mention Captain America is also Johnny Blaze.

It's ridiculous. They've killed that character. And they're getting ready to do it again with Spiderman. Just saw the previews tonight during Captain America. Same beginning story different dude.

And didn't Nicholas Cage play Johnny Blaze? Or are they redoing Ghost Rider now too?

Holy shit I am all F'd up in this thread. The Human Torch in the Fantastic four. What was the alter ego called? That is the same guy who is Captain America.

Lol!! The Human Torch is Johnny Storm and yes the same guy played both. But you'll never see an Avengers/Fantastic Four teamup, so I'ts ok.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Lol!! The Human Torch is Johnny Storm and yes the same guy played both. But you'll never see an Avengers/Fantastic Four teamup, so I'ts ok.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Not to mention Marvel killed him off in the series. :Cry:

Ed Norton was taken off of Hulk, due to disputes with the studio/directors/et al. It's a shame, he was a great Banner. This new guy might not be so bad. Nobody can be as bad as Eric Bana was.

I'm excited for the Spiderman reboot. They screwed up so many things in the Tobey series, I can't watch them. Plus he was HORRIBLE as Spidey/Parker. I don't mind the kid as an actor, but he was so miscast for that role. So far the new Spidey looks like they are doing it right. I can only hope.