Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Don't Like the Ads? Upgrade your experience to remove the ads for only $20.00 per year.
Sign in to follow this  

Anyone else experience this?

Now I'm by far the not greatest player but I play this game a lot. A few times I've run across these players that seem like there moving extra fast. We played against a clan last night called 666. They were on us close to when the round started and seemed like they were everywhere. And I've seen it in clan wars and even once in a UF war.

I don't think it cord pulling I've seen that in videos and it's not that. Just lighting fast players. I heard something about turbo controllers. Also could it be Move controllers?

Or it could be I suck really bad and the players are so much more superior.

i haven't seen anything like this yet.

re: turbo controllers, from what I understand these are modded controllers that let you control fire rate with more accuracy- they mimic a player pressing a button rapidly instead of holding it down, so you can put your weapon into single shot mode (which is usually far more accurate) but use it like it's full auto. i dont think any controller can make you run faster.

I feel like sometimes the S4 spawns one team a little before the other team. I have experienced games where the other team is in your spawn before you can even get out.