Netflix, um......

I didn't find myself streaming too many movies from them but I could blow through 6-9 DVD's in a week. When they raised their rates the last time I dropped them and went with Blockbuster. I got new releases a month before Netflix and I could exchange the movies at my local store too.

It won't be long before someone puts out a better alternative.

I didn't find myself streaming too many movies from them but I could blow through 6-9 DVD's in a week. When they raised their rates the last time I dropped them and went with Blockbuster. I got new releases a month before Netflix and I could exchange the movies at my local store too.

It won't be long before someone puts out a better alternative.

Exactly they will officially shoot themselves in the foot. Besides redbox and blockbuster have kiosks that are more convenient.

Exactly they will officially shoot themselves in the foot. Besides redbox and blockbuster have kiosks that are more convenient.

I heard Redbox was going to start offering games soon too. I haven't used either one of the kiosks. Is it $1 a day per movie?

• Directors

Redbox is $1 a day dvd and $1.50 a day bluray. Yes they do rent games now, but i dont know for how much. Most people dont know, redbox has changed their due time from 9pm to 7pm FYI-

Also, Walmart is launching a streaming service, based on Vudu.com, which they bought 18 months ago. They are going to be pricey though, $1- $5.99 per movie. ouch!

I subscribed just yesterday to see that they had to offer. I can get better from my DirecTV. I was mainly appauled that they 'show' the movie 'LIMITLESS' (which I couldn't find anyone to go see it with), and it's supposedly 'there' but UNAVAILABLE? Never raise a price on the same old shit that you offer, that's a business-savvy 'no-no'.

Redbox is $1 a day dvd and $1.50 a day bluray. Yes they do rent games now, but i dont know for how much. Most people dont know, redbox has changed their due time from 9pm to 7pm FYI-

Also, Walmart is launching a streaming service, based on Vudu.com, which they bought 18 months ago. They are going to be pricey though, $1- $5.99 per movie. ouch!

Walmart bought Vudu? And are gonna raise Vudu's prices?

Walmart bought Vudu? And are gonna raise Vudu's prices?

I though it was recent. They had it for 18 months. They are still cheaper than Comcast OnDemand and the $2 for 2 nights is a good deal. If you have kids that is.

• Directors

Also, another thing ive noticed in the past 2 weeks with netflix is- normally, (actual days used as an example only) if you mail a movie back monday, it shows recvd Tues, a new disc ships Tues, and wed you get your next in queue at your house. But for two weeks now, ive noticed your return is ignored for at least a day longer now before its checked in and a new movie is shipped.. to me, this looks like a move to reduce the "unlimited" movies you can watch, by half.