Pre-Order the Official Sony Wireless Headset for a Bargain

feature-PS3-Wireless-Headset.jpg

http://playstationlifestyle.net/2011/07/31/pre-order-the-official-sony-wireless-headset-for-a-bargain/

Back in March, Sony unveiled a new wireless headset that has been designed with PlayStation 3 owners in mind. With 7.1 surround sound, volume controls, retractable microphone, and even notifications that sync on the PS3 console, gamers looking to get ahead have taken note. Unfortunately, with its $99 price tag, some people have been reluctant to pre-order, but the remedy for that is Amazon.

Amazon currently has the official Sony Wireless Stereo Headset available to pre-order for $65, a discount of nearly $35. This is very likely to be the lowest price point you’ll see this pair of headphones available for quite some time, and free shipping is included. TV stereo doesn’t do your video games justice, and if you don’t already have a set of headphones, you should consider picking up a pair.

The Sony Wireless Stereo Headset will release in September. Pre-order it now.

I thought when first announced that the look of it was weird, a little "blocky", and it looks like they didn't change the look of it, so even though that's a great price, I'll stick with my Wireless Logitechs.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

My main interest is the fact that all you need to do is hook up a USB to your PS3 and the sound then comes through the headset. Now I don't know how they are doing this, but I don't care. And due to my personal set-up, I have to have wireless.

Also, I currently have the PS3 official bluetooth and I like that it has the onscreen display. And this one will too.

Im still using the headset that came with SoCon lol. The peice that goes around the ear doesn't like to stay connected and it hurts my ear.

That's why I wanted to get an actual headset. But I have to have wireless, and good ones aren't cheap. But I can do $65.