Apparently the Game website in Australia has leaked some information about a fourth map pack to come out in September for Xbox and that would make October for PS3 & PC. The info was taken down, but not before someone copied it and posted it on youtube.

So here it is, take it with a grain of salt, and remember Infinity Ward is next to take your money starting in November with MW3.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hey Nemesis... do the math for me and tell me how much Blops has cost now...

Standard Game =$59.99

3 Map Packs =$44.97

Total =$104.96 not including tax.

Hardened Edition =$79.99

3 Map Packs =$44.97

Total =$124.96 not including tax

Prestige Edition =$149.99

3 Map Packs =$44.97

Total =$194.96 not including tax.

Just add $14.99 to those totals for the next map pack.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thats why you split among 4 or 2 other people. One person buys the first 2 Map Packs and shares them with you. You buy the other 2 map packs and share it with him. Same goes for 4 people, one person buys one map pack each and shares with the other three. Save money!!