Who is this V1P3R_1 person?

• Directors

Yeah...but did yer momma tell you that each pump took 47 minutes & 32 seconds? Nice and slow...so she can taste it in her throat.

But enough about me sir.

I thought the judge made it perfectly clear...500 ft. and no harassing communications!!! NO...means NO Doc!!!

Edited by V1P3R_1

Welcome to Urgent Fury Doc. That's one hell of an intro.

Disclaimer: As many that see this and may not be aware, this is Doc, one of the original and well known contestants from Season 1 of Playstation Network's "The Tester" series. He has become a good friend of UF's own Commander Fury and is a supporter of Urgent Fury.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to Urgent Fury Doc. That's one hell of an intro.

Disclaimer: As many that see this and may not be aware, this is Doc, one of the original and well known contestants from Season 1 of Playstation Network's "The Tester" series. He has become a good friend of UF's own Commander Fury and is a supporter of Urgent Fury.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Im glad someone said something, I thought we were gonna have to get together and track this guy down.

Welcome to UF Doc!!

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah...but did yer momma tell you that each pump took 47 minutes & 32 seconds? Nice and slow...so she can taste it in her throat.

This reminds me of the Saturday Night Live musical Mother's Day skit with Justin Timberlake and Andy Samburg.

- "Saving the world, one thumb press at a time" on my DROID2 using Tapatalk

TY All for your warm welcome (kinda) I love UF. I have always been a fan of sites driven by real gamers and esp UF since its for gamers by gamers. I have a foul mouth a horrible disposition on life but I love my friends and covet my games. Life is short and full of bullshit so game hard and game often.

• 4 weeks later...