About that much. The game + the patch. Download time differs depending on your connection.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Damn... I can say goodbye to my Bandwith limit this month ... gonna cost me a shit load of internet lol

• Directors

Guys you need to know that all of us that have had this for a while were playing on the current patch... this is another issue. But today we spent 4 hours playing private matches with a few issues here an there today...

Our focus needs to be on the private matches

Perfect!

I'm pretty sure a private match as long as your on the friends list they can join. I like the option where you can lock out new joiners. Man this private room thing is crazy, I cannot believe this has never been thought of before! hahahaha

Perfect!

I'm pretty sure a private match as long as your on the friends list they can join. I like the option where you can lock out new joiners. Man this private room thing is crazy, I cannot believe this has never been thought of before! hahahaha

Some people just don't get it. :loco:

If you guys are around, johnson and I are getting on now

Ill play. Shoot me an invite.

LOST_SHEEP_01

Alright, im going to play some Blops, Ill play tomorrow.

Blowing Shit Up on my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Edited by Nemesis