Everyone must go prestige befor crucible starts

Chaka you don't do it like that. You say how wonderful it is being in prestige and say how bountiful you will feel after you go and push the yes button to go back to 1 and all the perks you recieve. LOL

Then everyone wil lbe like whoa whoa what perks. Then you say you will have to see, but it is awesome. Then they all do it and say CRAP WTF is this motion. And then you have won a small victory in your little world.

I just got back to 55 after my first prestige, and have come to the conclusion that, it doesn't matter if i do it again. The only thing different is that I just won't have some perks that I don't use.

Actually prestige is a lot of fun. You get to do challenges that you did the first time around. I like that the most. I am working on all my elite challenges now. Pretty much got all the rest taken care of. It is the challenges that get me to go back to prestige. IN fact I plan on going through my 3rd prestige after Crucible gets finished.

Guest MainEvent

I dont think it's a waste of time. It's a challenge starting over, losing all your guns and perks. And what else is there to do once you hit 55? Might as well just start over if you are going to keep playing. I think once I get to level 10 it's not going to be as much fun for me cus I like getting new ranks.

same here Chilli....I have not yet played the 1p either. 

I'm at 55 still and haven't finished all my challenges yet, I don't think I ever will since I don't snipe and don't like some of the guns/scopes. LOL   To me, I don't see any benefit of doing it all over again to get same stuff over and over and over and over and  over (is that 10x yet :)).  Besides, if ur gonna play in UFC, then it Hurts ur clan's chances by not having everything u need...IF ur at the beginning ranks again.

Once Confrontation comes out (hopefully this year, LOL) I'll be able to trade COD4 for that....and then not have to hear about PRESTIGE anymore. Another reason not to do Prestige, at least for me.

definately. but i'm amazed at the detail of most of the maps in this game. a co-worker of mine is a retired enviromental scientist, he specialized in cleanups. he's been to chernobyl roughly a dozen times. he has TONS of pictures, i compared them to bloc and pipeline, and i must say IW has their graphics shit together, its BEYOND amazing how close it is.