Okay so with Socom 4 not living up to most the members of IX's expectations we have begun to get more involved in Battlefield.

With the new installment only a few months away I was wondering how many members of the UF community play Battlefield?

We are looking for a few teams to hook up with and blow some shit up!

If your a Battlefield clan looking for a good team to hangout with send me a friend invite on the PSN Savageruin.

Or just drop by our site some time.

http://www.circleix.com

Later

Savage

It all depends on the community support IMO. Especially when it comes to clans. And the Battlefield series has not been know for it's robust community support. But I did read this, and it makes me optimistic.

http://bf3blog.com/2011/08/battlefield-3-pc-version-wont-have-in-game-server-browser/

The tables have turned. A day after we gladly reported that console gamers would be getting this great PC feature called “server browserâ€, we can now report that PC gamers won’t have an in-game server browser. DICE’s Alan Kertz has confirmed that in order to switch servers, you have to exit Battlefield 3, and use Battlelog to find another server and join.

Granted, Kertz points out that BF3 “starts up really fastâ€, but we can’t imagine it being more effective than having an in-game server browser, which has been the norm in PC games for decades — in fact, there’s no other game that requires you to exit in order to switch servers.

Considering that server switching is frequent among gamers, either because of rage quitting or trying to find a better game, or something third, this could cause some annoyance. We’ll have to wait and see how it plays out (no pun intended) when Battlefield 3 is released. So far, it’s kinda disappointing news, but we’ll see how it turns out in the end.

Console gamers now have in-game server browser, while PC gamers don’t. Oh the irony.

You do know GRFS will have no multiplayer right?

Only co-op as of the most recent previews.

The Ghost Recon Online Pay 4 Play will be the only GR game this year with multiplayer from what I've heard...

It has Multiplayer.

Go Here.

And here is a good MP video without the annoying girl:

Am i wrong in thinking that BF3 is just like BFBC2 in that its squads of 4.. and no private rooms? I am very much interested in the game itself.. however as a clan leader i cant see how this would work for the long haul.. unless your clan is only 4 members deep.. i hope i am wrong on all of this but everything i have read and heard says that its the same format.. which would seriously plague clan gaming..